Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking News - Jeffrey Epstein dies by "suicide" inside his cell.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hardly surprising

Comment

Prince Andrew smiles.

Comment

Just as the trump connection is about to surface

Comment

Perfect for Trumpty and HRH Andrew.

Comment

This is one of the most shocking news stories of my lifetime. This is absolute corruption at the highest level. There is no way this could have just happened with such a high profile inmate and the number of high ranking officials that were going to be implicated.

Were going to see this story disappear from the news outlets and it makes me sick to my stomach that child rapists are going to get away with this.

Comment

remember when I made the thread about pizzagate and how its about the politicians etc (somehow it seemed as they met up with the creepy pizza place) also that james elafantis had "connections" to the white house (well documented).....

well yea....

pizzagate

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Tom View Post
                They killed him. Suicide my as.s
                kinda like the guy that committed suicide by shooting himself in the head....... TWICE!

Comment

I don't believe for a split second that he committed suicide.

1. He had wayyy too much dirt on the most prominent people in the country/world to be allowed to live under any circumstances.

2. Anyone who understands basic psychology knows an extreme narcissist who spent his life obsessed with "spreading his seed" and believed (usually correctly) that he would be able to get out of any charge would never commit suicide. They rarely if ever exhibit self-harming behaviors no matter how ridiculously deep a hole they've dug.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                    And yet another dead Clinton associate who can't talk. So he was on suicide watch in prison but manages to commit suicide anyways? How does that work?
                    Originally posted by denium View Post

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
                      Just as the trump connection is about to surface
                      You are cheapening this and helping the guilty parties by trying to turn it into yet another blow-over "anti-Trump" headline when you know very well the latest information does not implicate Trump as being involved.

You will also fire up his his base if anything because they were the grassroots movement being dismissed as conspiracy theorists when it came to Epstein's pedophile ring.

Is that the intention? To avoid admitting they were right by shifting attention? Even if you help some serial pedophiles get off the hook?
                      Last edited by ////; 08-10-2019, 09:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X