No announcement yet.

Fat Dan reporting recent talks for Canelo/Andrade in September

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
    I hope Canelo knows what he is getting himself into because Andrade is going to be very hard to find once they are inside that ring. He's tall, southpaw and doesn't throw not nearly enough punches for Canelo to counter him or sit still long enough in the pocket for Canelo can hit him. This could be Lara vs Canelo all over again. This is a very risky fight for Alvarez.
    Risky? Who has Andrade beaten, exactly?

Comment

I liked what I saw from Andrade last weekend.
      I don’t think he’s the guy to beat Canelo though.
      Good footwork but leaves himself way too open with those wide shots. Canelo would counter him all night. Jacobs is a better fighter than Andrade IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Beamish View Post
        Risky? Who has Andrade beaten, exactly?
        imho andrade is no better than ggg or jacobs, and i will favor those 2 over andrade, but style wise andrade will be more difficult for canelo, he has a very awkward style and can really stink the joint... canelo will win still, but on a boring fight...
        but thats the right fight to do next for canelo if he stys at 160..

Comment

Beautiful news. Make triple Flop fight Charlo then

Comment

Originally posted by xhiddenx87 View Post
            Wow, in 1 week Canelo went from GGG to kovalev, to Munguia, to andrade. who is next? Callum Smith?
            Lol right. Wtf. I'd like to see a doc about the last 10 days. Sh^ts went from guy to guy at an impressive pace.

Comment

Andrade can give Canelo a very frustrating night

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                Canelo has so many options.

Turning down good offers from him in order to try to hustle him for more money isn't going to work.

I hope Kovalev enjoys that $1 million payday against Yarde.

I'd much rather see Kovalev fight actual light heavyweights. Financially it's a dumb decision, but his finances don't affect me.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                  I hope Canelo knows what he is getting himself into because Andrade is going to be very hard to find once they are inside that ring. He's tall, southpaw and doesn't throw not nearly enough punches for Canelo to counter him or sit still long enough in the pocket for Canelo can hit him. This could be Lara vs Canelo all over again. This is a very risky fight for Alvarez.
                  Not risky. Will be a boring fight with Canelo winning the decision and Andrade crying about it.

Comment

Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
                    If Canelo is having the knee problems they say he is, I doubt he's going to want to face a mover like Andrade tbh.
                    He should fight Jermall then. Charlo won't make Saul chase him around the ring.
                    Last edited by JERMELL_CHARLO_; 07-03-2019, 09:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
                      If Canelo is having the knee problems they say he is, I doubt he's going to want to face a mover like Andrade tbh.

Originally posted by Crying Brandon View Post
                      He should fight Jermall then. Charlo won't make Saul chase him around the ring.

If Canelo is having knee problems..... he will rest, or have the surgery

I always said Andrade was the front-runner

Comment

Working...
                      X