No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury changed since signing with Top Rank smh

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    Fury (I love him in the ring) is a massive hypocrite and a walking contradiction. This is why i questioned his mental illness thing, and this is why i questioned his "Am giving my fight purse money" away.
    Bipolar syndrome, which Fury suffers from, turns people into walking contradictions. I've had 2 friends with that illness who both took their own lives. It was impossible to make long term arrangements with either of them. One day, they would be full of enthusiasm and mad keen to do something or other. A couple of days later, all they could see were reasons why it would be a bad idea, so forget about it.

Comment

Fury has always been full of **** from day 1. Thats why he ducked the Klitschko/Wilder rematches.
      Last edited by pillowfists98; 05-30-2019, 10:27 AM.

Comment

How did the change?

That's who he has always been. Anyone who got carried with his antics during the Wilder fight needs to be flogged. Or perhaps most of you are just casuals who never knew Fury before his Wilder fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          Fury (I love him in the ring) is a massive hypocrite and a walking contradiction. This is why i questioned his mental illness thing, and this is why i questioned his "Am giving my fight purse money" away.
          The mental health thing was a shame from the start. It was made up to take everyone's attention away from the fact that he got caught using steroids. And it worked for a lot of people. And the 'I gave my purse to charity" thing was BS too. This guy will run his mouth all day but there are very little facts that come out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            This dude used to be willing to fight anybody anywhere.

How pathetic? I always regarded him as a man of honour?

If I am Deontay Wilder, I wouldn't put all of my eggs in one basket with this guy because he is too unstable. He is subject to relapsing or having another nervous breakdown again.

He should just focus on his future and a fight with Anthony Joshua and bypass this guy at all costs. This guy is obviously an assclown.

Comment

Working...
            X