No announcement yet.

This Is How Republicans Suppress Voter Turn Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    North Carolina as part of their voter ID law prohibited public assistance IDs as a form of identification. So you and jim keep making this point yet don't seem to realize that states are removing the welfare ID as a form of ID used to get a voter ID.

Can you see how this would disproportionately affect poor people?

Staying in North carolina, in addition to the welfare ID, they refused to allow state ID's as a form to get a voter ID. The state ID was held mostly by black people.

Can you see how this is discriminatory?
    Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
    Thats the part that is bull****, state ID is the only thing they wanted to acknowledge.
    Dunn, share a link.

Comment

• If an adult can’t even get some sort of photo ID, then they don’t have the mental capacity to vote.

It’s as simple as that

Comment

• This is just a strategy for democrats to gain illegal votes by not requiring the ID. It's that simple.

Comment

• I don't believe in absentee voting

If it's that important to you to vote, fly your ass back to America for a day

If you live in a different state, well vote in that state, your local govt vote don't count if you don't even live locally anymore

Only exception is military or govt personnel overseas

They should be allowed to vote

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            The ones who weren't smart enough to early vote.

Bingo, my friend.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              I don't believe in absentee voting

If it's that important to you to vote, fly your ass back to America for a day

If you live in a different state, well vote in that state, your local govt vote don't count if you don't even live locally anymore

Only exception is military or govt personnel overseas

They should be allowed to vote
              Good post......

Comment

Working...
              X