Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Explains Why He Slammed Lennox Lewis, Praises Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Lewis is a clown because he made his comments in public and not privately to Joshua. PLEASE!!!! How does a current boxer call a ATG a clown for voicing his opinion about boxing (fight side/business side). I always say, "a hit dog will holla". Lewis's comments on AJ makes him holla cuz they are accurate.

The stans can call Lewis jealous, a shill, or whatever. It doesn't make the message any less accurate, particularly when other ATGs and current boxers allude to the same message.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
      Yeah? So wat. You are the same guys also that said that Ruiz are not bind to any contract where Hearn dictates the location. And then gets proven wrong many times over.

But no matter what, any moves AJ does is a form of ducking to you.
      I want to avenge my fluke loss at the scene of the crime....wait....I went to New York on my back for you Andy! I never had to!! You owe it to me to come to England!! Please, don't make me see those scary Americans again! I know I said that Vegas was the Mecca of boxing, but what I meant was that I'd rather fight AT MECCA where mean fans can't say hurtful things.

Comment

I think there's definitely something there about Joshua not choosing to work with Lewis, that annoys Lewis, which Joshua touches on a little in the article.

I watched an interview with Fearon a while back, who's mates with Lewis (and actually took a facetime call from Lewis during the interview), and he said Lewis would of been aggrieved after Joshua decided to work elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
          I think there's definitely something there about Joshua not choosing to work with Lewis, that annoys Lewis, which Joshua touches on a little in the article.

I watched an interview with Fearon a while back, who's mates with Lewis (and actually took a facetime call from Lewis during the interview), and he said Lewis would of been aggrieved after Joshua decided to work elsewhere.
          Fearon also said that while there may be something there because AJ didn't sign with Lewis, that Lewis is well within his rights as an ATG to make the comments he's made about AJ and that AJ should not have called him a "clown".

The short of it is, although Lewis may be a tad bit bitter that AJ didn't sign with him, his comments are in line with what ATGs have said about younger generation fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
            Fearon also said that while there may be something there because AJ didn't sign with Lewis, that Lewis is well within his rights as an ATG to make the comments he's made about AJ and that AJ should not have called him a "clown".

The short of it is, although Lewis may be a tad bit bitter that AJ didn't sign with him, his comments are in line with what ATGs have said about younger generation fighters.
            I've also seen Fearon say Joshua is within his right to fire back and he can see why he would. Although he wishes he hadn't.

From what I gather he's friends with them both.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
              I've also seen Fearon say Joshua is within his right to fire back and he can see why he would. Although he wishes he hadn't.

From what I gather he's friends with them both.
              Emphasis on "I wish he hadn't said that". Also on the fact that he isn't the only person who feels that AJ has too many yes men on his team that don't want to tell him that some of the stuff Lewis and others say is valid. I thought Fearon was taking a vailed shot at Hearn.

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
                Emphasis on "I wish he hadn't said that". Also on the fact that he isn't the only person who feels that AJ has too many yes men on his team that don't want to tell him that some of the stuff Lewis and others say is valid. I thought Fearon was taking a vailed shot at Hearn.
                Lennox Lewis makes comments about business negotiations... He says Joshua should take less money. He promotes Deontay Wilder even when he says stuff like he wants his fights to end with one of his opponents dead in the ring. He doesn't even make many boxing criticisms. He just blames Joshua for everything wrong in boxing business while being pleased that Deontay Wilder turns down offers and makes some of the most low life scumbag statements that you will ever hear out of the mouth of a professional athlete. Lennox Lewis doesn't even speak about his criticisms of Anthony Joshua in any degree of detail. He just repeats the things that Deontay Wilder says and makes vast generalizations. He clearly isn't ever being genuine when he talks about Anthony Joshua. He's actually being a lot more like you and the other trolls that come to boxing forums to exercise their righ to be wrong on the internet everyday. Lennox Lewis and the hater fans just spew out blind negativity like Trump tweets.

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
                  This whole post is pathetic

Fury was out of Retirement and was back in the game had been training for almost a year , Fury has never relied on his superior athletic attributes to win fights , he relies on his superior boxing ability & IQ , Fury May have faced 2 no hopers before he fought Wilder but he got 1 quit on his stool & Pitched a shutout against the other without going into 1st gear

The narrative of Wilder only wanting to fight him at Furys lowest is/was a premade excuse by b.itch made AJ fans who didn’t want to give Wilder credit if he won . If that’s the case why was Wilder chomping at the bit for a rematch and would he agree to fight Fury next year if he only intended on fighting him when he wasn’t prepared ,

The truth is Fury & Wilder when they agreed to fight were 2/3 of the Kings at HW and both agreed to put everything including their legacies on the line and fight each other , with AJs reluctance to fight either they were each other’s biggest challenges. That type of mentality & Willingness to Risk it all is how True Greatness is Built , Not Having your Promoter play Social media games always delaying and making excuses why AJ hasn’t fought any of the most dangerous fighters in his division.

Maybe Lennox changes the Goalposts because Wilder worth has continued to grow and what a fair % 2 years ago is different then what it was last year. With the DAZn deal there was no mention of what the total pot was , Just how much Wilder would Receive, Wouldn’t you want to know the total revenue that’s being generated and what AJ is making to know if it a fair split or not.

AJs been singled out by Lennox because AJ and his team actions are questionable to say the least and a fighter that earned his spot in Sport by not taking the path of least resistance but by earning it & willing to fight any opponent at anytime ,( Sh.it Lennox took on Klitschko on short Notice as a replacement) can see the games that are being played by their side

You either can’t read or Just a Matchroom groupie If you read Lennoxs tweets and think Lewis is just a hater and doesn’t want AJ to be successful and to carve out his own Legacy , but he doesn’t need to be his Cheerleader and act like AJs groupies who make him infallible to any negative comments , If anyone has earned the right to call out AJ & his teams BS it’s Lennox , If AJ gets all in his feelings about it , That’s on him

LMAO that's all bulls,hit and you know it no way Fury looked dangerous from his fight against Pianetta, only person saying Fury was gonna win was Ben Davidson. No pundits or experts said Fury was expected to win. You clowns had to sell him as the lineal champ to make him seem formidable before you lot found out he was and now you lot and Wilder have flip flopped on the whole lineal thing, it's laughable.

Wilders took the easiest fights possible and probably holds the HW record for most defences with out a unification to prove it and we've not heard a peep from Lennox about it just like the 100-120 mil offer and the 40% ones for Wembely.

Comment

I think it’s great that he broke it down for those clowns, the ones that think it’s about Lewis v Joshua in the ring, no it was never about that. No one can question Lewis boxing career or what he achieved in the ring.

What we are questioning is his bitterness towards Joshua, it’s not only apparent but it’s stinks of silliness, which finally came to an end with Joshua calling him a clown. He definitely lost a lot of respect for the way he turned himself into a clown.

Comment

Originally posted by peplz View Post
                      Lennox Lewis makes comments about business negotiations... He says Joshua should take less money. He promotes Deontay Wilder even when he says stuff like he wants his fights to end with one of his opponents dead in the ring. He doesn't even make many boxing criticisms. He just blames Joshua for everything wrong in boxing business while being pleased that Deontay Wilder turns down offers and makes some of the most low life scumbag statements that you will ever hear out of the mouth of a professional athlete. Lennox Lewis doesn't even speak about his criticisms of Anthony Joshua in any degree of detail. He just repeats the things that Deontay Wilder says and makes vast generalizations. He clearly isn't ever being genuine when he talks about Anthony Joshua. He's actually being a lot more like you and the other trolls that come to boxing forums to exercise their righ to be wrong on the internet everyday. Lennox Lewis and the hater fans just spew out blind negativity like Trump tweets.
                      The saddest bit is those who tries to turn it around like Lewis was only critiquing Joshua, in reality he wasn’t. This wasn’t about Joshua changing trainers or the people around him. This was constant criticism with NOTHING to say about the other side. The disgraceful way he sat down with Holyfield, Bowe etc to level biased criticism at Joshua was clownish. You got to be a PBC fanboy not to see it..

Comment

Working...
                      X