No announcement yet.

Arum's plan for an undisputed lightweight champion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arum's plan for an undisputed lightweight champion

Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 05-13-2019, 12:34 PM.

Teofimo is his first name. Lopez is his last. He's fighting Nakatani in July.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
      Teofimo is his first name. Lopez is his last. He's fighting Nakatani in July.
      I feel like a dumbass

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        I feel like a dumbass
        It's okay. The first guy who commented on that tweet said the same thing you said, "teo moving up then?"

unless that's you as well lol

Comment

Did you even read the tweet you posted? It says that Arum wants Lomachenko to fight the Commey-Lopez winner in early 2020. The biggest problem with Bob's plan is that Commey probably won't want to face Teo unless the IBF absolutely forces him to.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
            It's okay. The first guy who commented on that tweet said the same thing you said, "teo moving up then?"

unless that's you as well lol
            Naw that's not me but when you get to the lower weights there's a million Lopez's

Comment

That works for me.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                Did you even read the tweet you posted? It says that Arum wants Lomachenko to fight the Commey-Lopez winner in early 2020. The biggest problem with Bob's plan is that Commey probably won't want to face Teo unless the IBF absolutely forces him to.
                Lopez will be the mandatory after his fight in July. Now it just depends on when the IBF calls for the mandatory.

Love this plan though. Let's get it!

Comment

At least we have something to look forward to.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                    This Teo who has not fought anyone is some kind of monster on NSB, whew!!!!

Ok, I would feed him to Loma now just so Loma can put him in his place.

That guy Teo hasn't fought a live soul.

Comment

Working...
                    X