Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is It About Time The Mueller Investigation Gets Shut Down?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
    Exonerate Trump? This investigation should've never happened. This will end up hurting the Democrats.
    Why shouldn't it have happened? Do you know why it started? A member of Trump's foreign policy team told an Australian diplomat that he knew Russia was breaking out laws trying to influence our free and fair elections. What was the FBI supposed to do?

Comment

Is this Russia thing really still being talked about?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Why shouldn't it have happened? Do you know why it started? A member of Trump's foreign policy team told an Australian diplomat that he knew Russia was breaking out laws trying to influence our free and fair elections. What was the FBI supposed to do?
        No, the investigation started because Trump fired Comey. He called Comey into his office and said to Comey, is there any evidence of me meddling with Russia, to which Comey replied NO. Trump then asked Comey to announce it publicly and clear him of the accusation, but Comey refused. Trump then fired Comey which prompted Rosenstein to hire Mueller to investigate Trump on charges of collusion.

Comment

Mueller's mandate says he is tasked with investigating collusion, obstruction and any crimes uncovered during the investigation.
          Source please.

I ask because last week the judge in the Manafort case demanded he be provided the document stating the scope of Mueller's investigation.

Mueller didn't comply, and made the excuse it would compromise national security (or some such excuse). The judge wasn't hearing it, and set a date he's to be given the document by.

If you have something even a sitting judge can't get, I'll be impressed.

Comment

Nobody knows what Mueller has because he has jack ****. If he actually had something it would've been presented long time ago. And the simple fact that Mueller is left holding his d*ck in his hand with nothing to show for it is why he wants to interview Trump, to try and catch him in something. Trump would be a fool to step foot in the same room with Mueller.
            Lol

And you know this because Trump tweeted it out

Why are people pleading guilty?

If Trump has nothing to hide, why won’t he agree to an interview?

Pretty simple stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
              Lol

And you know this because Trump tweeted it out

Why are people pleading guilty?

If Trump has nothing to hide, why won’t he agree to an interview?

Pretty simple stuff
              People are pleading guilty to things completely irrelevant to Trump Russia collusion. And why would he agree to an interview that Mueller is clearly setting up to try and catch Trump in because he has nothing so far to show for his investigation?

Comment

No, the investigation started because Trump fired Comey. He called Comey into his office and said to Comey, is there any evidence of me meddling with Russia, to which Comey replied NO. Trump then asked Comey to announce it publicly and clear him of the accusation, but Comey refused. Trump then fired Comey which prompted Rosenstein to hire Mueller to investigate Trump on charges of collusion.
                No. That's how the special council was appointed and that's where the obstruction part comes into play. He told Lester Holt he fired Comey because of this Russia thing. And did told Russia's top diplomat (spy chief) in the oval office and told them he fired Comey because of great pressure he faced with the collusion investigation. If Trump hadn't fired Comey and let the FBI do their job the FBI investigation probably would've been over by now. You can not fire people to stop an investigation. Imagine if Obama fired Comey to stop the Hillary email investigation. You woulda lost your ****

He did not ask Comey that. He asked Comey if he was under investigation and Comey said no. The TRUMP CAMPAIGN has been the target of investigation not Trump himself. That means any and all who worked for the campaign.

You don't even know the basics

Comment

No. That's how the special council was appointed and that's where the obstruction part comes into play. He told Lester Holt he fired Comey because of this Russia thing. And did told Russia's top diplomat (spy chief) in the oval office and told them he fired Comey because of great pressure he faced with the collusion investigation. If Trump hadn't fired Comey and let the FBI do their job the FBI investigation probably would've been over by now. You can not fire people to stop an investigation. Imagine if Obama fired Comey to stop the Hillary email investigation. You woulda lost your ****

He did not ask Comey that. He asked Comey if he was under investigation and Comey said no. The TRUMP CAMPAIGN has been the target of investigation not Trump himself. That means any and all who worked for the campaign.

You don't even know the basics
                  You literally just paraphrased what I wrote.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    Source please.

I ask because last week the judge in the Manafort case demanded he be provided the document stating the scope of Mueller's investigation.

Mueller didn't comply, and made the excuse it would compromise national security (or some such excuse). The judge wasn't hearing it, and set a date he's to be given the document by.

If you have something even a sitting judge can't get, I'll be impressed.
                    You're confused as to what the judge asked for. If you knew what the judge asked for you wouldn't have quoted that post.

ORDER NO. 3915-2017
                    APPOINTMENT OF SPECIAL COUNSEL
                    TO INVESTIGATE RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE WITH THE
                    2016 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION AND RELATED MATTERS
                    By virtue of the authority vested in me as Acting Attorney General, including 28 U.S.C.
                    §§ 509, 510, and 515, in order to discharge my responsibility to provide supervision and
                    management of the Department of Justice, and to ensure a full and thorough investigation of the
                    Russian govemmenfs efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election, I hereby order as
                    follows:
                    (a) Robert S. Mueller III is appointed t() serve as Specia] Counsel for the United States
                    Department of Justice.
                    (b) The Special Counsel is authorized to conduct the investigation confinned by then-FBI
                    Director James 8. Corney in testimony before the House Permanent Select Committee on
                    Intelligence on March 20, 2017, including:
                    (i) any links and/or coordination bet ween the Russian government and individuals
                    associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump; and
                    (ii) any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation; and
                    (iii) any other matters within the scope of 28 C.F.R. § 600.4(a).

(c) If the Special Counsel believes it is necessary and appropriate, the Special Counsel is
                    authorized to prosecute federal crimes arising from the investigation of these matters.
                    (d) Sections 600.4 through 600. l 0 of Title 28 of the Code of Federal Regulations are
                    applicable to the Special Counsel.
                    https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-re...67231/download

Comment

You literally just paraphrased what I wrote.
                      While arguing with what you said.

Comment

Working...
                      X