No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Parker: Joshua Disrespected Press From New Zealand, Samoa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by travycat View Post
    this guy and his team have been pretty diva-ish in the buildup. Even addressing this crap and not focusing on the fight is insane. If joshua dominates this entire fight and knocks parker out, i’m really curious to see what they say after. “well, you know, we were talking a lot of sh *t and trying to play mind games, then he totally snubbed out media apparently playing his own mind games, and we didn’t really like that.” if joshua did do it intentionally, it’s sort of amusing bc that one, tiny walk away has had more of an effect in the smack talk than anything the parker side has the entire buildup—and he didn’t have to say a word.

^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^
    this !

Comment

I am not surprised. Joshua is a racist d1ckhead, a well known fact

Comment

After some of the crap the New Zealand press have said leading up to this fight i'm not surprised AJ snubbed them.

Comment

Joshua is the most covered up dirtbag in combat sports. Most people are actually fooled into believing he's a 'gentleman'.

Comment

yeah cause the media deserve so much respect...

Comment

So many posters don't get the point it's pretty funny.

It was team Parker that was talking trash to get the fight they have said that numerous times not the NZ media.

If AJ can't let it go, goes to show how much of a man he really is. Not only that but Team Parker were very accomdating for any UK media that went to their camp on Vegas, feeding them providing them with shelter and what not really hospitality like, all AJ had to do was talk to them for a couple minutes but nope, can't wait til he gets KO'd

Comment

Originally posted by pollywog View Post
                HOW RUDE!!!

Fast Eddie needs to program the giant glass jawed robot with some manners...

INEXCUSABLE!!!
                You packed body bags for Parker already so you can take him back to Kiwi land? Nuthugger.

Comment

So what? In about a week your getting knocked da fux out

Comment

What all 2 of them they are not required dont worry the British press can handle this.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
                      Joshua is the most covered up dirtbag in combat sports. Most people are actually fooled into believing he's a 'gentleman'.
                      agreed, hes a plastic gangster from watford with the personality of a damp rag. also a racist and lets be honest, most likely roided to the gills.

considering i have followed JP's entire career there is nothing that would please me more to see him KO AJ infront of 90 thousand people, Kiwi's and Maoris are some of the nicest people in the world imo, made alot of friends when i lived out there, and JP is a great representative of his nation(s)

Comment

Working...
                      X