Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

White Teen Who Claims She's Black Shouts 'Black Lives Matter' After 'Assaulting Cop'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know that mall.

Anyway, this is evidence of the following:

- Some black dude(s) laid some serious pipe on her, probably those hoods that she blackfaced with.
    - Her parents should be arrested for allowing her to wild out on social media - contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

Comment

She is a typical degenerate millennial loser, but she may very well have black ancestors.

At least she's not scamming people out of money like Shaun King. She probably just makes adsense revenue from youtube videos, and maybe some impressionable wyggers donate to a patreon she has, or a super chat or some schit..

But Shaun King takes it to a whole different level - got a scholarship meant for a black dude (which I have no problems with, actually, if it's a private donor fund, which it was) - parades around cases of "fake injustices" like Mike Brown, "raises money" and a lot of money is never accounted for.

Shaun King clearly looks just like the white dude (seen from his mug shot) listed as his father on his birth certificate. However, I do think he probably does have like a great grandfather or something who had some black blood.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
        I know that mall.

- Some black dude(s) laid some serious pipe on her, probably those hoods that she blackfaced with.
        - Her parents should be arrested for allowing her to wild out on social media - contributing to the delinquency of a minor.
        I know that mall as well. It's a huge, super cushy mall that attracts a lot of $$$$.

I prefer Hanes mall in Winston-Salem, but that's just me doe..

Comment

Throw her in the pen with some real blacks. See if they warm to her... I'm guessing they won't.

Comment

lol ..........

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
              I know that mall.

Goes without saying.

Comment

I've seen her on WSHH.

She's far from funny.

Comment

Working...
                X