Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my biiatch "tragedy" why the **** am i gonna waste my time quoting you???

once again, you choose to quote me, then say im afraid, you won, log off. come at me with something new boy!

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
      floyd never ktfo06 on manny. this is something that gets brought up every time when losing a battle with a pac fan.
      and? Outboxing someone and clearly winning on the cards >>>> knocking someone out while losing on the cards.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        WTF?? I only mention KO6 because it was Manny picking the easier fight and it he got KTFO because of his cowardness. Why would I need to try and give Floyd credit for it?

Me wanting Crawford to fight Manny has nothing to do with anything other than the fact I don't like Manny and want to see him get bludgeoned for cowardly avoiding Crawford and picking Horn.
        let it out dunn let it out..

what happen to --

i have nothing against manny. i dont dislike him.

dunn, why do hate a person you've never met before?

you see me making fun of floyd, but you will never catch me saying i hate him. that's some childish stuff bruh

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          Floyd beat JMM...Floyd came in over the weight. Was fined for it i think 600k...600k extra...if i were JMM i would have took it also.
          JMM had for the first time climbed two divisions to fight Floyd for the payday...What if Floyd went down two divisions to fight JMM? be a different fight then.
          Noted...JMM 4 was Not picking the easier fight. When two opponents evenly matched as them two and great as them two...thats not an easy fight. Floyd JMM not evenly matched. AT ALL! Dont make Floyd look like he beat a prime in fit JMM on equal playing field. He didnt. Like Most of Floyd fights...it was a joke and propaganda...Kinda like fighting Connor and finally wanting to fight Manny years later ( which i think that fight was rigged )
          Floyd didn't sign the contract until it was rewritten to 146 since he couldn't make 144. Please, get your facts straight.

Come on Pac Boy, Floyd is superior to JMM in every way. Floyd is faster, stronger, bigger, longer reach, higher ring IQ. You are never going to admit it because you are too partisan and hate Floyd.

Bottom line-Manny took the easier fight and got KTFO. Can't blame that decision on Floyd.

Comment

Pacquiao just wasn't in the same league as Mayweather, deal with it. No version of JMM ever beats Mayweather.

Comment

my biiatch "tragedy" why the **** am i gonna waste my time quoting you???

once again, you choose to quote me, then say im afraid, you won, log off. come at me with something new boy!
              Shut up, bltch. Your thread makes no ****ing sense and you have some deep rooted issues. You don't need to tell me I won, f@g. I feel very little pleasure kicking the shlt out of you all the ****ing time.

You're a piece of shlt. Go read your OP again you big dummy. Claiming that Marquez could conceivably be seen as a greater fighter than Floyd because of what....SKIN COLOR?

What do you call that? You tell me. You didn't think this out, did you? I hope you catch a ban for your race baiting. Don't worry, little guy. I'm not gonna report it. But I hope you catch what you deserve.

Comment

let it out dunn let it out..

what happen to --

i have nothing against manny. i dont dislike him.

dunn, why do hate a person you've never met before?

you see me making fun of floyd, but you will never catch me saying i hate him. that's some childish stuff bruh
                Let what out? Me saying I don't like him is as a fighter, not a person you idiot. You can't be that stupid.

Manny cowardly wouldn't fight him. Crawford earned the fight with the WBO ww champ, Horn didn't. I just want Crawford to get the fight he should've had all along and then move on and hopefully give fans the big fight we all want-the Spence/Thurman winner.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                  Pacquiao just wasn't in the same league as Mayweather, deal with it. No version of JMM ever beats Mayweather.
                  nobody is asking who'll win between marquez vs floyd

stay on topic brotha.

Comment

Let what out? Me saying I don't like him is as a fighter, not a person you idiot. You can't be that stupid.

Manny cowardly wouldn't fight him. Crawford earned the fight with the WBO ww champ, Horn didn't. I just want Crawford to get the fight he should've had all along and then move on and hopefully give fans the big fight we all want-the Spence/Thurman winner.
                    no dunn, you said you dont dislike him and the things you said negative about him is for his fans. you said you dont like his fans not manny.

now the true colors is coming out. that's good though. dont hold it inside, let it all out. tell us how you really feel.

Comment

you shouldnt be using that word so loosely.

Comment

Working...
                      X