• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by b morph View Post
    Lol. Everyone has Larry's number.
    But have you called him???

Comment

Not that I can remember, however a tragic incident occurred whilst my friend hectari was eating his on/off girlfriends booty.

While hectari was engaged in this hideous act, he noticed that there was sperm residue near her bunghole. They hadn't ****ed in weeks (hectari was travelling out for a work related trip) and his gf was known to cheat on him with multiple black guys in the past, although he thought she had put an end to her cheating ways.

hectari has been in mental anguish for the last 3 weeks knowing he potentially licked BBC residue.

He's been having a mental breakdown, pacing up and down his hallway and gargling Listerine everyday to try and remove the BBC breath.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        But have you called him???
        Actually, he called me because I texted him once and he wasn't sure who I was. Apparently he was beefing with Butler or someone. Something about him avoiding Larry and I wanted to see what was going on. He called me at work and I had to explain who I was. It was funny.

I text him every once and a while about upcoming fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
          Not that I can remember, however a tragic incident occurred whilst my friend hectari was eating his on/off girlfriends booty.

While hectari was engaged in this hideous act, he noticed that there was sperm residue near her bunghole. They hadn't ****ed in weeks (hectari was travelling out for a work related trip) and his gf was known to cheat on him with multiple black guys in the past, although he thought she had put an end to her cheating ways.

hectari has been in mental anguish for the last 3 weeks knowing he potentially licked BBC residue.

He's been having a mental breakdown, pacing up and down his hallway and gargling Listerine everyday to try and remove the BBC breath.
          Lol. What do you have against that guy anyways? Sorry for asking. I'm just not familiar with the beef.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
            Actually, he called me because I texted him once and he wasn't sure who I was. Apparently he was beefing with Butler or someone. Something about him avoiding Larry and I wanted to see what was going on. He called me at work and I had to explain who I was. It was funny.

I text him every once and a while about upcoming fights.
            I'm lazy gimme his number so I can call my lil bro Larry.

Comment

Call me a prude, but I don't eat booty until the 6th or 7th date.

I need to know her hygienic habits first. I also have to care about a girl before I stick my tongue up her butt.

Comment

If u ain't eating booty you probably old and no erections

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

I need to know her hygienic habits first. I also have to care about a girl before I stick my tongue up her butt.
                  Safe sex great sex

Comment

Holy ****.

Comment

A marine told me some real ****;

Show me a man who doesn't eat his woman's Pvssy and azz, and his dog that does not, Jack off ......

And I'll show you two things I can take away from him.

Comment

Working...
                      X