No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juergen Braehmer Outboxes Rob Brant, Callum Smith is Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
    I wouldn't say avoided but he's not a big name and can't fight outside Europe, I think he's in the "who needs him club".

What fights have been cancelled exactly?
    I cannot remember exactly, but I believe it's close to a handful.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
      You really should focus on domestic fights if all you care about is a UK fighter winning.
      Why assume that? I don't want a 39 year old LHW in the finals. It's bad for the division. Even if it was a UK fighter.

Fresh talent is what you should want. Doesn't really matter anyway as he's going to get beat in the semis pretty easily if Smith shows up.

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
        Just popped in to laugh at casual 1hourRun.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• I hate the Smiths but I hope Callum stomps Bramer

Comment

• People are actually shocked? When will people learn 160 is one of the weakest divisions in all of boxing? Don't know how many times I gotta say it, we've seen countless examples, this is just another one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
              People are actually shocked? When will people learn 160 is one of the weakest divisions in all of boxing? Don't know how many times I gotta say it, we've seen countless examples, this is just another one.
              an unknown, unranked 160 fighter moving up to 168 and losing to a former champ proves 160 is weak??? thats a pretty big stretch based on this anecdotal evidence of an irrelevant 160 fighter losing but if you have an agenda you have an agenda.

Comment

Working...
              X