Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump voters- What does it feel like to be cucked?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

U wut mate!

The only real issue I cared about that Trump follow through on, was immigration reform. So far, it's been immigration DEFORM...

But Trump promised to take real action. So far he has.

If the wall doesn't go up, there will at least be much more proactive measures taken to keep illegals out, AND reactive measures taken to kick people out.... stop this "anchor baby" nonsense, and the like. You're not here legally, BOOM, you're gone. PERIOD.

And him just being an overall icon/figurehead for the "anti-SJW" movement. Before we were slowly going further and further into the abyss regarding anti-white racism. Now with Trump, Whites are starting to regain confidence, and courage - no more are we scared to be called racists. We will speak our minds, and tell the truth.
    Last edited by Cheek busting; 04-12-2017, 05:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WeWuzKangs View Post
      U wut mate!

The only real issue I cared about that Trump follow through on, was immigration reform. So far, it's been immigration DEFORM...

But Trump promised to take real action. So far he has.

If the wall doesn't go up, there will at least be much more proactive measures taken to keep illegals out, AND reactive measures taken to kick people out.... stop this "anchor baby" nonsense, and the like. You're not here legally, BOOM, you're gone. PERIOD.

And him just being an overall icon/figurehead for the "anti-SJW" movement. Before we were slowly going further and further into the abyss regarding anti-white racism. Now with Trump, Whites are starting to regain confidence, and courage - no more are we scared to be called racists. We will speak our minds, and tell the truth.
      what right you have declaring humans illegal?

tomorrow if illegal you are, what do you?

Comment

Today alone trump went against 3 things he said during his campaign.

Trump cuck puppet alt righters are a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          welcome back AddiX

and why did freedom delete his post? he prob meant to post on his alt
          Nice to be back, but not really, this forum is desolate as fck....

Comment

Hold up...he's strengthening NATO and ties with Xi Jinping...and leftists are crying still?! Hahahahaha

Recreational outrage hanz. Get a hobby

Comment

Breaking: paul mannafort the russian puppet which conspiracy theories by the liberal snowflakes has been debunked to be a ukraine puppet instead....

The russian trump connection is crumbling
              And liberal heads are exploding
              Last edited by DoubleLeftH00k; 04-12-2017, 05:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                Hold up...he's strengthening NATO and ties with Xi Jinping...and leftists are crying still?! Hahahahaha

Recreational outrage hanz. Get a hobby
                I never said I was outraged. Trumpers are jumping ship left and right. Wait til jered kuckner and ivanka influence him even more

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                  I never said I was outraged. Trumpers are jumping ship left and right. Wait til jered kuckner and ivanka influence him even more
                  I voted for him. I'm still supporting him. Russia will come around soon. Art of the deal baby

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                    Breaking: paul mannafort the russian puppet which conspiracy theories by the liberal snowflakes has been debunked to be a ukraine puppet instead....

The russian trump connection is crumbling
                    And liberal heads are exploding
                    Hillary ensures the Russians get a homie hookup on a uranium deal...then accuses the trump team of being in bed with Russia

Lmao

You literally cannot make this **** up

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                      I voted for him. I'm still supporting him. Russia will come around soon. Art of the deal baby
                      his own book write he did not

coupon savings negotiate he could?

Comment

Working...
                      X