Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Oscar Deleyoya be the best 140 pounder in today's era?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would Oscar Deleyoya be the best 140 pounder in today's era?

With Terence Crawford dominating the division they way he is today do you think that Oscar at 140 would be able to challenge him for the number 1 position in the division?

Oscar destroys everybody including Crawford.

Comment

I could see him and Terrance having a classic sort of feud where they fight each other a few times. DLH gets pretty underrated these days because of the way he ended his career and the fact that he's reviled as a promoter. He was a damn good boxer though. As much as I think Crawford is a future great, I can't pick between he and DLH.

Comment

oscar would have beaten him

Comment

I think him and Crawford would have been a treat for fight fans.. I'm not sure whether they would go all out on a war or box.. It's hard to pick a winner but If I had to bet on it, it'll be Crawford for me...

Comment

Definitely.

Comment

Obviously.

DLH would beat Crawford to a pulp...

Comment

De la hoya was leagues above the current 140 lb fighters, including crawford.
                Last edited by Dodger07; 01-02-2017, 04:52 PM.

Comment

He'd be number 2 behind Crawford. I could see De la Hoya losing in a similar fashion as De La Hoya v. Mosley 1. Good fight but clear winner.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                    oscar would have beaten him
                    Could you break that fight down, please? He did have a little trouble with Pernell so how does he beat Crawford when Crawford is very smiliar to Pernell.

Comment

Working...
                    X