No announcement yet.

Insult Muhammed = Free Speach

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Monaco View Post
    If you can't handle freedom then move country IMO.
    I'm not talking about insulting Islam, they could ban the religion and torch every mosque and I'd have no problem with it. I'm talking about attacking actual people. Calling people the n word, or insulting a woman until she has a breakdown is not freedom. If you believe that you need to live in a cave.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
      1). Blacks are a race, Muslims are a religious group
      2). It depends what you're insulting Jews for. Ironically, it's Muslims who insult Jews the most today
      3). Muslims are the biggest sexists on the planet
      4). Muslims are the biggest ****phobes on the planet
      5). Muhammad is dead

Also, JOKES about blacks, Jews, women & ****sexuals are perfectly acceptable. Muhammad was made fun of, and Muslims are all butthurt over it. It's so pathetic. GROW UP YOU FUCKING PUSSIES.

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmed_Ismail View Post
        Apart from a bunch of extremist idiots, no muslims condoned the killings that happened in Paris or anywhere else.
        Total bull****.

why not take the first step towards that and respect me and my minority
        Because Muslims show no respect to others. They demand all the respect in the world, however.

If you are a first world country that's hosting a poor minority you have to at least make them safe otherwise they'll be very defensive.
        It's Muslims who make others feel unsafe, regardless of them being the minority.

Freedom of speech is a beautiful thing, but it has to be within certain limits
        Not because of people's feelings, no, it doesn't.

if I'm the only black kid in school and everybody comes to me and calls me a ******, and I told them please don't call me that again because it's offensive, then the next day they come to me and do it again and again, is that really freedom of speech?
        Blacks are a race, Islam is a religion. The two are not connected.

Comment

Not only do we have the right to insult people's religious beliefs (or any other beliefs), but it's actually an imperative.

In this case, insulting Islam is crucial because it exposes Muslims for the intolerant bigots the vast majority of them are. For centuries, non-religious people couldn't say a word about the religious domination they had to endure. Now they're finally able to express themselves and religious people, Muslims especially, are crying about it. It's a lot different to what religious people were doing to non-religious people for so long (and what non-Muslims still have to endure in Muslim countries). Don't worry Muslims, you're not going to have your heads chopped off for what you believe. We're just exposing you.

Comment

Originally posted by LSKennedy View Post
            Total bull****.

Because Muslims show no respect to others. They demand all the respect in the world, however.

It's Muslims who make others feel unsafe, regardless of them being the minority.

Not because of people's feelings, no, it doesn't.

Blacks are a race, Islam is a religion. The two are not connected.

Let's take it one by one, how do you know that muslims actually condoned what happened in Paris? I'm from an arabic muslim country, I know more arabs and muslims than you'll ever face in your life, none of the people I know, and I mean none, condoned this.

Go read that and educate yourself
            http://variety.com/2015/film/news/ar...ck-1201394661/

Who told you that muslims don't respect anybody? why don't you give an example? do you even realize that extremists and normal muslims are 2 completely different en******? or are you just one of those religious christians who hate all other religions?

It's not the muslims' fault that some people are threatened by them because of the prejudice, some ignorant people think that all muslims are terrorists, if they were, why don't they commit terrorist attacks everyday? Muslims are everywhere in the world. This is the media hype that George Bush created to justify invading Iraq and Afghanistanand taking all the oil Iraq was sitting on and control the trade of opium which Afghanistan is the number 1 producer of.

So freedom of speech gives me the right to call you a cracker or a ****** in front of the whole world? forget about the example with the black person, let's say the kid was indian and all the other students called him a dirty ****, is this still freedom of speech?

So what black is a race and Islam is a religion? muslims and black are the same and that's a minority, it doesn't matter how you categorize, asians are a minority, jews are a minority, Muslims are a minority, Mexicans are a minority and blacks are a minority in the western world

Comment

Working...
            X