Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where should the Canelo-GGG fight be held if the NSAC suspension holds up?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    GGG should fight Saunders until then.

Sweet Pea can get the winner. There ain't no stopping this rematch.

Comment

I think there is almost no chance that he will be suspended. I think they are going through the motions to make themselves look credible but the fight will happen at the same time and place as originally planned.

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
        But didn't Tyson vs Lewis happened in Memphis
        yep.............

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
          Sweet Pea can get the winner. There ain't no stopping this rematch.
          No Canelo will get the winner.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            If the suspension holds they are gonna have to go to Japan or some sh^t lol. Thats the only place I've heard big names who've been suspended in the US have fought in successful.

All the US commissions FOR SURE won't sanction it after one state suspends a guy.
            Would seem hypocritical considering they banned Nery for life for that reason.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
              no, there would be no fight to pick up. What are you guys even thinking?? Golovkin's camp wouldn't stand for that.
              If GGG pulls out of the fight he will rightfully be labeled a scared quitter.

Right now GGG isn't pulling out, the NSAC - NEVADA STATE athletic commission - is threatening the fight.

Why are you - YOU - so STUPID????

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Just looked this up cuz I didn't know wtf you were talking about, but yea it looks like Tyson was suspended from NV at that time. It was some silly sh^t doe. They suspended him for that "eat your children, all praise to Allah" sh^t lol.

I'd argue that was NV overstepping their job, but its for sure a debatable thing on if he shoulda been suspended over some f#cking words.

I just know I've never heard of a guy being suspended for a legit PED situation or other legit issue & being able to fight in the US.

And randomly now that I think of it I think Margarito mighta gotten banned for that handwrap sh^t & fought in Mexico before his suspension was up, but not 100% on that.

Lol, man you guys must be young. Myself I'm in my early 40's. I remember all this stuff clearly after seeing it on the news repeatedly and from being a big boxing fan.

But anyway, Mike Tyson got his license suspended in Nevada because he had an outburst at the introductory press conference for Lewis-Tyson.

He walked up to Lennox when they announced Lennox Lewis and Mike swung at one of Lewis' bodyguards. Lennox then decked Mike twice and a full out scrum happened with bodies flying all over the place. Lennox said Mike bit him on the leg and he even submitted his leg to DNA testing.

After the scrum, Mike was going off on a reporter, telling him he's a punk a ss white boy and that he was too much of a man for him and Mike told him and I quote, "I'll f uck you till you love me f aggot!" Lol

But yeah, that's why Nevada suspended him.
                Last edited by True That; 03-24-2018, 09:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                  The jumbo screens though. There isn't a bad seat in the house!

I went to Canelo vs Smith there. I ended up watching the big screen for everything. My seats were **** come to find out. $178 to watch the fight on TV at the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                    Texas would pick up the fight in a heartbeat.
                    He wasn't popped for PED's thou, Texas won't pick it up if the fighter was suspended because of PED's.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                      If GGG pulls out of the fight he will rightfully be labeled a scared quitter.

Right now GGG isn't pulling out, the NSAC - NEVADA STATE athletic commission - is threatening the fight.

Why are you - YOU - so STUPID????
                      To be honest, I think a lot of Canelo fans don't care that Canelo is juiced. They think, and rightfully so, that if the fight is rescheduled for September, after Canelo does 5 more months of the same testing that Golovkin is doing, then Canelo will be soft and weak and the fight short and painful.

Comment

Working...
                      X