No announcement yet.

Get to goal physique

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    You still haven't explained what you're trying to do so I don't know how any advice can apply. Do you need to lose weight? Build muscle? Both? Tell us what needs to be accomplished first.
    I was waiting for that info as well. Not sure what the play is here.

Comment

Ahh damn sorry guys, thought i had posted a picture, Well im 84 kg now 183 cm, and i want to lose 5 kg do get leaner

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MojoRisin' View Post
        If you want to seriously improve your physique then you need to have some sort of weight lifting or serious calisthenics included in your routine. Boxing won't do really anything for your physique except tone up the back muscles but it will significantly improve your delts in my experience.
        good advice

Comment

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
          good advice
          About that im doing the following: Boxing 3 times a week at the gym.

At home " gym " i do some stretching, push ups, situps, frogwalk, arm training, running, jump squat, burpees, pullups 5-10 sets of each exercises, divided into two days.

Comment

Originally posted by M0ller View Post
            Ahh damn sorry guys, thought i had posted a picture, Well im 84 kg now 183 cm, and i want to lose 5 kg do get leaner
            For losing weight while maintaining muscle, your standard boxing training plus a smart diet will get you there. I believe in people doing exercise that most interests them so choose what cardio you like (running, swimming, biking, etc) and pair it with some moderate intensity muscular exercise (high rep weight training, heavy bag w/o, bodyweight exercises, etc).

Diet-wise, drop any sugary drinks, heavy carbs, watch your sauces/dressings (often high in fat and sugar), make sure your meats are lean.

Up your fiber as it helps you feel full and is conducive to losing weight. Favor proteins and good fats (nuts are great).

Comment

If you just YouTube strength & conditioning for boxing you'll find all kinds of good exercises.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                If you just YouTube strength & conditioning for boxing you'll find all kinds of good exercises.
                Found a few good ones myself doing that.

Comment

Working...
                X