Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
    At that age, I'll hit it raw everytime.

No condoms, no teeth, no wigs.
    I'd stick in the light socket with high hopes. Go out wif a bang!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
      Obviously no matter how healthy
      of a lifestyle u maintain and no matter how hard u workout eventually you will start to lose testosterone levels.

In turn, this will effect everything from lean muscle mass, sex drive, energy, strength, etc.

Have any of you considered it?

Or you fine with eventually getting saggy soggy looking muscles with no sex drive - wondering if your wife is finding side dick.

I have great genetics, so I prolly wont have to worry about this until my mid to late 50s but I definitely am going on TRT when the time comes
      I've been doing this since 2011. It's the real deal and you notice the difference immediately. I'd recommend it to any of my fellow old heads. It's about much more than maintaining muscle. It's about making sure everything else continues to work right. You'd be surprised at the amount of things in your body to go out of whack when you t levels drop.
      However if you don't need it and you use it, it could serverly damage you or even kill you. It's nothing to play with. I honestly don't see where a health individual could use this to gain a competitive advantage vs damaging yourself for life. It's not like this siht makes you superhuman

Comment

Originally posted by HAY-B View Post
        I've been doing this since 2011. It's the real deal and you notice the difference immediately. I'd recommend it to any of my fellow old heads. It's about much more than maintaining muscle. It's about making sure everything else continues to work right. You'd be surprised at the amount of things in your body to go out of whack when you t levels drop.
        However if you don't need it and you use it, it could serverly damage you or even kill you. It's nothing to play with. I honestly don't see where a health individual could use this to gain a competitive advantage vs damaging yourself for life. It's not like this siht makes you superhuman

Awesome post. Thanks for your input.

Yeah if done properly it's not gonna make you superhuman but rather will simply ensure you can have maximum quality of life.

Why wouldn't you want to have the virility and quality of life you had in your 20s and 30s??

Some men work hard their entire lives and never get to enjoy the fruits of thekr labor until retirement and often by that age, your body inhibits you from taking advantage of your free time and your decades of hard work

Comment

At that age, I'll hit it raw everytime.

No condoms, no teeth, no wigs, no mercy

no mercy...

Comment

As my guy posted it isn't just about maintaining lean muscle, strength, and all your gains you've worked so hard for (although this is important too).

My fellow full natty brahs know how hard it is to build and maintain lean muscle post-noob gains.

But a lot of bodily functions cease to operate at full potential when your testosterone levels decrease.

Comment

Still have some years before I hit 40, but once I notice a drop in testosterone levels, I'll definitely take TRT.

Going to the gym and not being able to lift as much and gradually getting weaker has to be a ****ty feeling. I want to avoid that for as long as I can.

Oh and not being able to get rock hard boners on command is something I do not look forward to.
              Are u a fellow full natty brah aka NATTY DADDY

Comment

Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
                Are u a fellow full natty brah aka NATTY DADDY
                Yes, all natty, bruh.

I don't see the point in juicing, unless you're bodybuilding for a living .

Comment

Bruvas got dat natural TRT doe.... Dem BBC genetics!

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                    I’m good my numbers were well into the 600s. Doctor told me with trt treatment their goal is in the 500s. So I’m good at 41 and don’t need trt treatment. At this time anyway.
                    From what i understand it's not an exact number per se, but how YOU FEEL, which is why they monitor you and make you come back in every few weeks for the first 90 days or so.

As long as you're not crazy high Id imagine you could determine your therapeutic dosage.

Comment

Yes, all natty, bruh.

I don't see the point in juicing, unless you're bodybuilding for a living .
                      Few bodybuilders actually make money from competions. In fact after all the drugs, food, air fare, room and board (traveling to the competition), they lose money.

The real money in bodybuilding is from supplement promotion contracts, having their own supplement/clothing lines, YouTube videos and of course gay for pay.

Comment

Working...
                      X