No announcement yet.

Terrorist on the loose in Austin TX

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
    for a guy so interested in riding the woke wave, you are completely ignorant of why things are the way they are in the black community.

liberalism has caused tremendous damage to the modern day black community which badly needs to embrace many aspects conservatism to mitigate the disastrous effects of the _____ liberal agenda.
    You'll never know how I feel about what's going on in my community. Like most black people, I was taught don't discuss family business in front of strangers. But you can keep assuming.

Comment

• "Right-wing Extremism: Current Economic and Political Climate Fueling Resurgence in Radicalization and Recruitment."

Why did Obama and Janet Napolitano bow to right wing pressure and bury this report?

https://fas.org/irp/eprint/rightwing.pdf

Since the report was written Right Wing extremist are responsible for the most terrorist attacks in this country.

Obama and Napolitano put this country in danger by ignoring and burying this report instead of acting upon it. This is a dereliction of duty and failure to keep the nation safe from these terrorist.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        You'll never know how I feel about what's going on in my community. Like most black people, I was taught don't discuss family business in front of strangers. But you can keep assuming.
        lol at family business. motherfcker, how many threads have you made on this issue?

man shut your frontin ass up.

you talk to the lounge more than you talk to your family.

Comment

lol at family business. motherfcker, how many threads have you made on this issue?

I've made absolutely none and I'm keeping it that way.

Comment

I've made absolutely none and I'm keeping it that way.
            every thread you make is about black vs white.

again,

stop frontin.

Comment

every thread you make is about black vs white.

again,

stop frontin.
              Here is the list of threads I've made. Point out all the ones about Black vs. White

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...archid=7067811

Comment

Here is the list of threads I've made. Point out all the ones about Black vs. White

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...archid=7067811
                most of them. im not gonna play your childish attempt at semantics here.

you are riding the fake woke movement, make racial threads every single time but when actually confronted about the subject matter you perpetrate a fraud talking about i dont talk family business with strangers.

not all black people are your family.

again,

STOP
                FRONTIN.

Comment

Let's take a look at the topics you make

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...archid=7067814

Conspiracy theories about Jews and culture wars. You're a one trick pony. Another ****poster stealing **** from 4chan.

Comment

And yet you just recently posted about how your sister assaulted the girl who her husband/bf was screwing behind her back.....

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      And yet you just recently posted about how your sister assaulted the girl who her husband/bf was screwing behind her back.....
                      Forgot I gotta break it down for ya'll because ya'll take everything literally.

Family business=problems in the black community.

Something all black people are taught from a young age.

Comment

Working...
                      X