Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Logan Paul vs KSI Official (Biggest YouTube Event In History - 100 Million Views)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logan Paul vs KSI Official (Biggest YouTube Event In History - 100 Million Views)

This isn't your normal boxing match, some of you may never have even heard of these guys but they are superstars in the online world. (Logan Paul was literally everywhere in recent times for videoing a dead body in Japan). Both guys are in thier early 20s and become multi millionaires from YouTube.

The first fight KSI vs Joe Weller was actually a decent scrap.. This fight is on a whole different level. 2 of the biggest Youtubers from each country representing a UK vs US in a mega event with many outlets expecting this fight to get over 100 million views on YouTube making it the biggest live event in YouTube history by far.

Fight will take place in Manchester, England. KSI will be trained by Floyd Mayweather who will be in his corner for the fight. There will be an undercard with other popular YouTubers also going head to head. I am personally am looking forward to this fight. It has to be a good thing for boxing that big online personalities are now squashing thier beefs in the most respectful way possible, in the squared circle!
    Last edited by NahMean; 03-18-2018, 03:53 PM.

How big is that Paul dude? I saw that one dude is 180ish. That Paul cat looks like he's pushing 200. They got a weight limit they fighting at? Dude gonna have to lose weight, other dude gaining weight or am I off on the weight difference???

Comment

Yea its nuts. Outside of like the top 4 boxing earners right now, they are probably making much more than the rest.

Comment

ksi is gonna jeff lacy this mother****er....

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          How big is that Paul dude? I saw that one dude is 180ish. That Paul cat looks like he's pushing 200. They got a weight limit they fighting at? Dude gonna have to lose weight, other dude gaining weight or am I off on the weight difference???
          Look at them face to face

https://youtu.be/u7ravnc5dio

Comment

There is a weight limit that they've compromised on.. from what I heard KSI will move up and add on muscle while Logan Paul will be cutting down. Either way Paul is still way bigger and he has a lot of experience as a cage fighter so I'm pretty sure he'll win. Shame as I would like someone to smash him up.
            Last edited by NahMean; 03-18-2018, 04:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
              Thier is a weight limit that they've compromised on.. from what I heard KSI will move up and add on muscle while Logan Paul will be cutting down. Either way Paul is still way bigger and he has a lot of experience as a cage fighter so I'm pretty sure he'll win. Shame as I would like someone to smash him up.
              Paul has experience as a cage fighter?

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
                Thier is a weight limit that they've compromised on.. from what I heard KSI will move up and add on muscle while Logan Paul will be cutting down. Either way Paul is still way bigger and he has a lot of experience as a cage fighter so I'm pretty sure he'll win. Shame as I would like someone to smash him up.
                Yea dude definitely looks a whole other size up from the other dude. Few inches taller, more muscular, more solid in general.

And wait that dude fought MMA? Or you mean just trained MMA?

Comment

I'm don't roll with the Logang but I'm a Jake Pauler so I have to side with the fam.

Comment

Yea dude definitely looks a whole other size up from the other dude. Few inches taller, more muscular, more solid in general.

And wait that dude fought MMA? Or you mean just trained MMA?
                    Hes a high school wrestler and apparently quite good

Comment

Working...
                    X