Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Canelo Single Handedly White Wash the "Tough" Mexican Heritage?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Canelo Single Handedly White Wash the "Tough" Mexican Heritage?

He's basically a guy built like a treetrunk but likes to look cute. stands there looking half the round to look for a cute entry to land a shot. on the backfoot. even against a pillow fist guy he outweighed by 15 lbs, he stood in front of him and got his face boxed off. just LMAO

Of course he will always be known for

"I FIGHT YOU RIGHT NOW!"

"Just kidding. Here's the belt, Papi"

All I think of Mexican boxing now is how nutless they are. Perception is everything.

Canelo is a smart intelligent fighter, but has some dog in him. He is not a mindless brawler and he is still developing... Kid has skills

Comment

He got outboxed by Floyd..arguably the best fighter of his generation and at a young age. Nothing to be ashamed of Floyd isnt just "some guy". He's an agressive but natural counter puncher with real skill. He's clearly got a dog in him like Larry said when you look at who he's already fought.

The Golovkin thing is strictly politics.

Comment

Whitewashed is what they like about him.

If he looking the the average mestizo he'd be fighting off TV in a bull ring somewhere.

Comment

Don't be surprised when he fights Triple B that he hurts him with a solid body shot that he doesn't see coming while everyone in the arena and watching tv will be shocked beyond shocked!

Gingerbread Boy is just following De La Hoya cuz he's their only guy and it's strictly political thing!

That said, if Golden Goose Gennady isn't in his 40's I see him stopping Canela late and Canela WILL go out on his shield like captain America!!

Comment

Canelo no match for big drama show.

From Russia with Love

Comment

Of course not. Canelo represents himself and nobody else. So he didn't jump in the ring with GGG right away. So what. Martinez, Cotto, Kid Chocolate, Eubank, Saunders and maybe Jacobs have all refused to fight GGG. He will probably fight GGG someday. What he did for better or for worse he did alone. No other Mexican had anything to do with it. He didn't hurt the image of Mexican boxers any more than one single boxer can do. Canelo is still my favorite boxer along with GGG and Kovalev in a three way tie. I hope he wins all future fights by KO. If he fights GGG I'm neutral and hope both boxers fight well in a great fight.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post

All I think of Mexican boxing now is how nutless they are. Perception is everything.
                What do you mean by "HOW NUTLESS THE ARE"???? One fighter does not change the reputation of decades and decades of warriors so what the FK are you talking about??

Comment

Working...
                X