Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fury, supreme specimen of a man!

Hahaha classic this from fury. One of his best conferences
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7eMdtR-Tsc

Lool, Fury is easily the funniest in the sport right now. His impression of AJ kills me.

Comment

Originally posted by Caught Square View Post
      Lool, Fury is easily the funniest in the sport right now. His impression of AJ kills me.
      Fury definitely best personality atm.

Sadly Loma and TC offer nothing in terms of entertainment. They need lessons from Tyson EZ

Comment

Bump check the link hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
          Fury definitely best personality atm.

Sadly Loma and TC offer nothing in terms of entertainment. They need lessons from Tyson EZ
          Best personality? Well if you like a liar/comedian......that being said hes far better then Wilder and will probably out box him for the win,at least I hope so bc wilder isn't even funny hes cringe worthy and his fans are the dumbest in boxing history just look at this forum...lol

Comment

I'm trying to conclude whether fury is more confident now or back then? If I said back then I wonder if people would disagree?

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
              I'm trying to conclude whether fury is more confident now or back then? If I said back then I wonder if people would disagree?
              Id say he was funnier, severe depressions took a toll you never quite return to full form, I havent anyway hats off to fury if he has but I'm sure away from cameras he is still susceptible to rumination on occasion it's natural.

Comment

Excellent trash talking!

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Haha i love the moment of silence after "you're gonna get smashed, do you understand me?" - it was like the realisation that there's a tough man behind all the talk and joking

Comment

Working...
                  X