Collapse
No announcement yet.

ATG, Hall of fame fighters who never unified a division

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Every ATG unified a division, except for Floyd Mayweather.

He never did that ****.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
      It's spam (like this). Not really my thing but you seem to like starting those pointless threads with the intention of talking about Floyd so be my guest.
      feel free to **** off

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
        Every ATG unified a division, except for Floyd Mayweather.

He never did that ****.
        Once again..Unify= bringing together 2 or more titles together..which is why they call them unification bouts

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
          It's spam (like this). Not really my thing but you seem to like starting those pointless threads with the intention of talking about Floyd so be my guest.
          the sad thing is he's such a fanboy and Floyd doesn't care anything back - it's like an imaginary abusive relationship

Larry would set himself on fire if he knew Floyd was driving by, in hope that Floyd would stop and piss on him

Comment

Boxing fans dont even know what unifying titles are now?

Comment

Originally posted by larry$ View Post
              Once again..Unify= bringing together 2 or more titles together..which is why they call them unification bouts
              that's unifying titles, not unifying a division

Comment

Originally posted by buge View Post
                the sad thing is he's such a fanboy and Floyd doesn't care anything back - it's like an imaginary abusive relationship

Larry would set himself on fire if he knew Floyd was driving by, in hope that Floyd would stop and piss on him
                The sad thing is that you've probably undersold how much of a fanboy he is there.

Equally sad he's probably never even got to see Floyd fight live.

Some of these fanboy fanatics on here are almost in competition who can go most g@y and over the top for their hero. It concerns me if they (like j.razor) are in their 20s or older.
                Last edited by chrisJS; 01-09-2018, 08:40 PM.

Comment

That is too much like work for me. I come here to relax and not to do research. I will take your word for it as you you know boxing history well.

Comment

Originally posted by larry$ View Post
                    good shouts!!!
                    Vitali Klitschko, Roman Gonzalez, Aaron Pryor, Wilfredo Benitez, Miguel Cotto, Mike McCallum all never as well I think

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                      Roman Gonzalez, Aaron Pryor, Wilfredo Benitez, Miguel Cotto, Mike McCallum all never as well I think
                      great shouts....

Comment

Working...
                      X