Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who here would criticize Mayweather if he fought GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is what we mean when we say Pac fans and/or Floyd haters have hopped on to GGG's bandwagon.

Comment

The real kicker is that TS would be one of the first ones making a thread about why it doesn't count afterwards

Comment

Originally posted by Richie Ric View Post
        Who dafuook gonna pay $75 to see that??????? who?????????

honestly, if it was $49.99, it would be like them admitting that its a **** fight..i would actually consider it...but $75...**** THAT...that's weed and beer for the week

Comment

the same people that said they wouldn't criticize him if he beat Canelo, Cotto, Pacquaio and Mosley

He scared doe, he ducking doe.....after the fight....his shoulder, he was old, he was young, he was green doe, he was orange, he don't fight African American fighters do

they will criticize him if he fought king kong...goes with the territory

Comment

I would because it would be at a catch weight. If he doesn't play the drain game, no one should criticize the fight.

Comment

If Floyd fought kovalev, went life and death with him and lost every ounce of punch resistance....while knocking kovalev out at the last possible second....he'd get criticized for fighting someone who's name started with the letter S

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                honestly, if it was $49.99, it would be like them admitting that its a **** fight..i would actually consider it...but $75...**** THAT...that's weed and beer for the week
                I liked the fight when they said it would be a PBC headliner...when they said PPV I was like.........FOOOOOOOOOOOOOK that sheet.................

Comment

I'd be hard pressed to name a fighter who's beaten as many elite level guys as Mayweather has & gotten so little credit for it by a certain segment of fans. I think whoever he'd beat he's rarely getting the credit other guys get for beating the same guy before or after Mayweather did it. There's always some reason pulled out of some fans asses on why this W isn't as impressive or impressive at all. A fight with GGG would be no different.

Come Sunday GGG would have been too green, too inexperienced vs elite fighters, hasn't beaten anyone, weight drained, not able to train enough, Mayweather ran, Mayweather didn't stand still, all kinds of dumb **** would be put out there on Sunday & look no further than the Pacquiao fight for proof or the fight before that or the fight before that.

There were cats talking about Mayweather was gonna get KTFO or just lose come Saturday & by Sunday morning you'd have thought Manny had his arm amputated mid-fight to hear some fans tell it. The Sunday morning boxers have been throwing out more excuses on why Mayweather opponents lost than a fat girlfriend has excuses for why she keeps eating all your f#cking ice cream.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
                    I would because it would be at a catch weight. If he doesn't play the drain game, no one should criticize the fight.
                    Yes. Floyd Senior said something about 147.................

Comment

Let me guess, Mayweather's cowardly ass would drain Golovkin to 154 huh? I guess he only fights guys at their "healthy weights" when he's 100% sure of victory.

Comment

Working...
                      X