Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: I Want Adrien Broner, That Would Be a Great Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
    I’m telling you there’s no way Khan would’ve taken all the shots Vargas took on Saturday. Khan is a front runner and would’ve gotten off to a good start. But he would’ve eventually folded under that pressure.
    Vargas stays in the pocket, whereas Khan is in and out and fights from range.

I actually quite fancy Khan to knock Broner out within 3 rounds.

Comment

He needs to fight brooks

Comment

This is why we can't take him seriously.

Comment

Khan vs broner

Make it happen .

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            That's why this fight would be good cause Khan isn't in the top echelon of 147
            Lol true, but he still might be a lil too much for him at 147. Maybe Khan can get down to 144 Like Vargas Did? That would be much better for broner

Comment

Brook brook brook!!!!

Comment

Translation: I'm afraid of Brook.

I actually wouldn't mind seeing this fight and the build up would be entertaining. Broner could definitely play the villain role in the UK even in better.

Comment

Khan would beat Broner's ass. If Mayweather ducked him you know Broner doesn't want any part of him.

Comment

The two biggest delusional idiots in the sport. At least we would hopefully get rid of one of them. Tired of hearing about both of them so I'm all for this fight.

Comment

khan 120-108, im being serious. perfect style match up and khans speed will stop broner opening up. give khan the right guy in front of him (alexander, collazo) and he can look sensational.

Comment

Working...
                      X