Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gary Russell vs. Joseph Diaz Finalized For May 19 at MGM Harbor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well even a dogs a$$ happens to see sun every once in a while! Just stunned...something else will happen before the fight, maybe an injury or sumptin 🤓

Comment

I don't believe it. russell jr does not want to fight anymore after lomachenko took his heart and soul.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
        I thought theyd pick a neutral place. I didnt know all belt holders defended their titles at home
        Lol. Tell that to an Anthony Joshua fan. I see what you mean but sometimes u gotta go get the belt even if that means going to the champs home to take it. Kell brook did it, Spence did it, Manny did it, Calzaghe did it, Geale did it, and I'm sure countless more. And besides, the only loss of Russell's career was a home field advantage for him as well. Not hometown but home country, tomatoe potato

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
          Well even a dogs a$$ happens to see sun every once in a while! Just stunned...something else will happen before the fight, maybe an injury or sumptin 🤓
          Is that some US or East Coast colloquialism or something... IDK man, I must be getting out of touch, first we have Fast Eddie playing with his balls and now this...

Interestingly, when I Googled your saying one of the returns was this... the mind boggles...

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/c...mized_our_dog/

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            How Gary Russell is fighting and I actually see his opponents name! And it isn’t TBA or TBC.
            LOL, but yea good point. I think Gary Jr has been scheduled to fight TBA for his last 15 or so fights now. Seeing Diaz up there seems a lil surreal.

Something tells me someone gets injured & TBA gots to come in on late notice.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
              Is that some US or East Coast colloquialism or something... IDK man, I must be getting out of touch, first we have Fast Eddie playing with his balls and now this...

Interestingly, when I Googled your saying one of the returns was this... the mind boggles...

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/c...mized_our_dog/
              It’s really said, a dogs a$$ sees the sun at least once a day. Try that. It’s an old saying doe. Has nothing to do with sodomizing...it’s a happy Luck ish thing

Comment

It's a winnable fight for Russell. Diaz has grit but I don't think he's faced anyone with Russell's hand speed. Russell just need to stop shuffling his feet.

Comment

GRJ back after almost a decade out of the ring, good to see.

Comment

Good matchup

Diaz is coming up and we really don't know if Russell is as "all in" as he needs to be - even if he is, it still seems close imo. The fans should give him a boost I guess- gonna go with the clean effective shots of Diaz who is very accurate, with excellent timing. Def someone who is becoming one of the better technicians out there

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                      Lol who is that?

you? is it?

Comment

Working...
                      X