Comments Thread For: Conor McGregor Turns HImself In, Charged With Assault

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LockardTheGOAT View Post
    Conor is a f'n dumb ass.
    ....or maybe a marketing genius. Let's see how this plays out.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
      What I don't understand is why won't conor signed a contract to fight Khabib.

I mean that's the logical thing.

U in a sport where you can put hands on somebody in the octagon.
      Exactly.

Got an issue? Fight him. Real simple.

The best publicity stunt for this would have been to get Conor in the cage after Khabib wins and orchestrate some kind of brawl for the cameras.

Not smashing up a bus and injuring multiple fighters and executives and end up getting arrested

Hopefully they don't suspend him because if they do make that fight I'll watch it and I'm not a fan of UFC.

Comment

• Maybe through all of this Conor will find Jesus and start wearing a cross necklace and become a new man!

Comment

• Originally posted by tdubb View Post
          Charges and lawsuits sure... actually being banned? Nah doubt it he’ll fight again.
          He'll get a ban....but just like Jon Jones who's had multiple chances and bans, will eventually come back. The difference is that Conor sells tickets and PPV's.

Comment

• Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
            Maybe through all of this Conor will find Jesus and start wearing a cross necklace and become a new man!
            We can only hope. I think most Irish are Catholic anyways.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scary_canary View Post
              How do you know he wasn’t trying to get off, do you think there just gonna open the bus doors?
              Easy to act like a tough **** when you have 20 guys with ya....Conner knew he wasn’t getting any where near him.. surely it’s hard to back a guy who doesn’t fight, khabibs been callin him a bi tc h for years...but the whole situation is funny af
              Lol you are going to defend Khabib when he cornered Lobov with like ten dudes? He was the one that started this. And you probably want to say that it was Lobov with his social media rant but it wasn't. That was after Conor and Khabib had bad blood already. And of course he will call out Conor, who has made more money than all UFC fighters ever. Who wouldn't want that money? And you say that Conor didn't just get on the bus .....what kind of idiot goes onto a bus in close quarters with a wrestler? That would have been dumber than what he did do. Conor was wrong, no doubt about that, and two wrongs don't make a right, but that does not mean either side is innocent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                Lol you are going to defend Khabib when he cornered Lobov with like ten dudes? He was the one that started this. And you probably want to say that it was Lobov with his social media rant but it wasn't. That was after Conor and Khabib had bad blood already. And of course he will call out Conor, who has made more money than all UFC fighters ever. Who wouldn't want that money? And you say that Conor didn't just get on the bus .....what kind of idiot goes onto a bus in close quarters with a wrestler? That would have been dumber than what he did do. Conor was wrong, no doubt about that, and two wrongs don't make a right, but that does not mean either side is innocent.
                Yea 100% I got no problem with Conor backin his boy, but he’s an idiot for the way it went down, I don’t even care that he had 20 or so guys with him, but to attack the bus like that there’s always gonna be innocent bystanders... you can’t really compare what happened with Khabib/Lobov to Conor’s attack.. hotel run ins and arguments happen all the time..Conor flipped out hard and to me he looked like a fool

Comment

• Originally posted by Scary_canary View Post
                  Yea 100% I got no problem with Conor backin his boy, but he’s an idiot for the way it went down, I don’t even care that he had 20 or so guys with him, but to attack the bus like that there’s always gonna be innocent bystanders... you can’t really compare what happened with Khabib/Lobov to Conor’s attack.. hotel run ins and arguments happen all the time..Conor flipped out hard and to me he looked like a fool
                  Oh I agree, that was a very ignorant move. I'm not defending what he did at all, I'm just defending the notion of retaliation. Some live that life for real and we just witnessed it. Conor acted like a fool and deserves what he gets but that don't make anyone right in the situation. That said, if they do fight one day it will be bigger than ever now.

On a side note, the other fighters and UFC official that Conor got involved is the real shame and is the biggest casualty in this. I feel for them and Conor's check book will be feeling this one too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                    Oh I agree, that was a very ignorant move. I'm not defending what he did at all, I'm just defending the notion of retaliation. Some live that life for real and we just witnessed it. Conor acted like a fool and deserves what he gets but that don't make anyone right in the situation. That said, if they do fight one day it will be bigger than ever now.

On a side note, the other fighters and UFC official that Conor got involved is the real shame and is the biggest casualty in this. I feel for them and Conor's check book will be feeling this one too.
                    Hit the nail on the head there

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                      Exactly.

Got an issue? Fight him. Real simple.

The best publicity stunt for this would have been to get Conor in the cage after Khabib wins and orchestrate some kind of brawl for the cameras.

Not smashing up a bus and injuring multiple fighters and executives and end up getting arrested

Hopefully they don't suspend him because if they do make that fight I'll watch it and I'm not a fan of UFC.

I could see a suspension maybe 6 months to 12 months

Its the most likely scenario, I doubt he does prison time.

Comment

Working...
                      X