No announcement yet.

Get social anxiety, how to get rid of it

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    My good buddy, left BofA-Merrilllynch in Tokyo, nihonbashi. And moved to Saitama. He took over an abandoned farm... From a local co-op for fre. His hands on labor for three years... And the farm is yours... He has been at it now for 7 years, has 3 kids, and is happier now, then when he was on my team....

Makes very little money... But doesn't care... He is happy...

He has a sparkle in his eye! He is living his dreams...

He made big money at Merrill..

His joy now is priceless...
    The story does have a happy ending.

I managed to get excused, with the aid of my adviser, and now I have 10 years to submit the dissertation.

I don't know if I'll finish it or not.

I had to write some pages of nonsense of my research progress and grandiose research plans.

Anyway, got it signed, sealed, and submitted.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      My good buddy, left BofA-Merrilllynch in Tokyo, nihonbashi. And moved to Saitama. He took over an abandoned farm... From a local co-op for fre. His hands on labor for three years... And the farm is yours... He has been at it now for 7 years, has 3 kids, and is happier now, then when he was on my team....

Makes very little money... But doesn't care... He is happy...

He has a sparkle in his eye! He is living his dreams...

He made big money at Merrill..

His joy now is priceless...
      Why not you and I open a farm/soap house on abandoned farmland in Saitama?

Maybe we can tap into the internet lonely expat market of guys who wish if only they could be allowed in to the fuzokus in Japan, if just they were Japanese, and make a niche market of it, by allowing foreigners?

Think it over and get back to me.

Comment

By the way, you can get hookers in Japan if you are not Japanese.

It is just a little more complicated.

The number one thing is to be able to speak Japanese.

After that, you have to dodge the sharks, who will try to overcharge. Avoid any of these guys, unless they are connected directly to a shop they are standing in front of, and even avoid them if you can.

You will be constantly at a disadvantage.

One tactic is to simply go for a Korean or Chinese place.

They aren't necessarily bad.

Sure there are plenty of Chinese wenches in the Tokyo sex trade, but if you are a man of taste, you can find what you are after.

If you are up for a challenge though, being a blonde white guy elbowing your way into Japanese only establishments is a challenge worthy of pursuit.

Just be safe and try not to be roofied by Filipina girls on your road toward the promised land.

Comment

Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
          Why not you and I open a farm/soap house on abandoned farmland in Saitama?

Maybe we can tap into the internet lonely expat market of guys who wish if only they could be allowed in to the fuzokus in Japan, if just they were Japanese, and make a niche market of it, by allowing foreigners?

Think it over and get back to me.
          I am down with that idea... PM me... Let's make something happen..

Comment

Are you sure you're not just an introvert? Or are you actually diagnosed with SAD?

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
              Are you sure you're not just an introvert? Or are you actually diagnosed with SAD?
              We should probably listen to this smooth customer.

Comment

Alcohol and suicide are always options.
                The world can do with less weak individuals.

Comment

are you deformed looking alexkid?

if you are, no amount "tips" will help you. you just might have to go straight to surgery.

If you are just fairly normal looking, just do drugs or drink alcohol.

always have that around as an option when it comes to women.

gets some cocaine.

cocaine + strip clubs = strippers putting out.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    If you rike Pina Corradas!
                    Hahahahahaha you funny bastard. Fried rice you plick!

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                      I just want a normal conversation with people, but instead Im constantly battling to not show that im anxious when interacting with people, women and men.
                      Did you get past the anxiety bro? I used to be confident and working as a door to door home improvement marketer/ lead generation. I could happily talk to anyone then I had a few issues in my personal life that brought on social anxiety I'm struggling now and on a waiting list for cbt. I don't like even talking on phones these days been a bit weird tbh.

Comment

Working...
                      X