Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Those who don't believe in evolution theory. What's your theory?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post
    Try googling, "why hasnt an ape evolved into a man".
    Or just learn the basics of evolution.
    You aint got no excuses if you have access to the internet.
    I'd rather you tie all the threads of wisdom you have acquired into a rope and throw me a life preserver...

Save me from my ignorance... Noose=hanging

Don't hang me, throw me a life preserver and pull me to safety.....

Please.... Save me.... I'm adrift in a sea of stupidity.....

Comment

This is a myth.
      There are many examples of advantageous mutations.
      A few are...
      The mutation of proteins TRIM5 has been shown to protect some animals from diseases.
      Changes in the genes of Tunicata have resulted in their hearts developing an additional chamber.
      The bacteria stretococcus pneumoniae has mutated in part to become more resistant to penicillin.
      Hemoglobin (HB) can mutate into HBS which makes red blood cells more resistant to malaria.
      Muttonfish have evolved their sperm to fit onto protein receptors of eggs.

1. Changes in genes are usually not accidental but rather purposeful and reversible phenotypic plasticiy, which is the opposite of evolution.

2. for example, bacteria dont just happen to become resistant by accident when tthey encounter toxins but rather adapt rapidly via epigenetics, which is again the opposite of evolution.

3.Sickle cell anemia advantage is kinda on par to castration to prevent stds. It only shows a slight advantage in not contracting malaria and the tradeoff is drastic with many major disadvantages when it comes to genetic survival.

4. It doesnt seem advantages to have to have sperm that needs to accidentally mutate in order to propagate. Anyway, I would appreciate some references for these claims.

Comment

• Sure...tomorrow. Gotta run to work.
        But, one thing...you think epigenetics is the opposite of evolution?

Comment

Sure...tomorrow. Gotta run to work.
          Do you think epigenetics makes men outta monkeys?

Comment

Sure...tomorrow. Gotta run to work.
            Yes! Basically, when an organism experiences a stressful situation, stress hormones signal sex hormones which enter cells and actually attach to select the correct ancestral phenotype(s) to be expressed for the situation at hand and usually in accord with the balance and harmony of nature.

Now of course, the definitions of evolution are the only things that come close to evolving but evolutionism still asserts that life evolves via random accidental and permanent mutations that just happen to appear at the right time and biological niche, which in turn allow the organism to outcompete and take over its conspecifics. Its slave trade Hitleresque pseudoscientific religion unwittingly worshiping biology's worst enemy--mutation inducing parasites/death and disease
            Last edited by maracho; 02-05-2018, 06:21 PM.

Comment

If you didnt do everything within your power to prevent your child from becoming a serial killer, you are a bad parent.
              Apply that to God and humanity.

Can you honestly say God has done everything within his power to show us he exists so that we can follow or rebel against him?
              What do you expect GOD to do, lock you in a room until your attitude changes ???

Everything we See, Hear, Touch Etc, screams Look At Me, I am here and was Created by someone...

Our very existence is miraculous...
              You expect GOD to part the sky's and give us a motivational speech every day ???
              That would be coercion, where's the free will in that ???

Again, we were Created in the Image of GOD and have the ability to make wise decisions...

At some point you have to grow up and stand on your own... You know right from wrong... If you need help, you ask GOD for help...

If Satan possessed your body and force you to do things against your will, then It's out of your control...

But it's all within your control... GOD has given you the Opportunity, Direction and Intelligence to stand on your own...

You can't expect daddy to treat you like a helpless newborn when you're an adult... Stop acting helpless and help yourself...

You want a glass of water, get up and get it yourself, you're capable...
              Don't ask someone to do something for you, when you can easily do it yourself...

You are armed for the fight, now take a stand and make a difference !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by MindGame View Post
                What do you expect GOD to do, lock you in a room until your attitude changes ???

Everything we See, Hear, Touch Etc, screams Look At Me, I am here and was Created by someone...

You expect GOD to part the sky's and give us a motivational speech every day ???

Again, we were Created in the Image of GOD and have the ability to make wise decisions...

At some point you have to grow up and stand on your own... You know right from wrong... If you need help, you ask GOD for help...

If Satan possessed your body and force you to do things against your will, then It's out of your control...

But it's all within your control... GOD has given you the Opportunity, Direction and Intelligence to stand on your own...

You can't expect daddy to treat you like a helpless newborn when you're an adult... Stop acting helpless and help yourself...

Don't ask someone to do something for you, when you can easily do it yourself...

We plant seeds of hope, grace and mercy.. In all kinds of soil and environments... Well done brother.. Well done..

Comment

• Originally posted by MindGame View Post

And how does any of that disprove or cast doubt on evolution.

You believe in evolution. No one in this thread as gone against it.

We all believe in DNA and know it links all life on this planet.

You also agree that DNA and species change over time due to natural selection.

Comment

Thats not how evolution works at all.
                    conveniently, i agree.

zookeeper~''oh look, boobie has finally evolved !!!!!''
                    boobie the ape~''whats a boobie ?!?!?!''

no one will ever see this shlt happen

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                      conveniently, i agree.

zookeeper~''oh look, boobie has finally evolved !!!!!''
                      boobie the ape~''whats a boobie ?!?!?!''