No announcement yet.

Who plays poker?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
    Depends on your luck obviously, and what you are willing to stake financially... Parlays and all that pay out the most, I tend to avoid em however though.

I started the year off by putting bout $200 in and I had a real good week NFL up to about week 10, then had 3 bad weeks in a row before rebounding. I made about $700 overall during the year, mostly betting on the spread. NFL is hard to bet on though, usually NBA is easier to at least keep your money.

In terms of how most people can make $ gambling though, cards are usually better. Sure you can lose more, but if you win, you can win A LOT more on a table then with your slip of paper, unless you're making high bets with a decent amount of risk.
    College basketball is profitable beyond anything I can tell you. It's my favorite time of year, lol.

I have three words for you - reverse line movement.

People think it's BS, and in every other sport, I'd tend to agree. But in college basketball, I clean up using it.

I don't blindly bet on any RLM, obviously. I follow a strict set of rules, but it works.

Comment

Where's Big Nuts when you need him?.

He was staking people for the WSOP.

Comment

Play chips isn't reallllly poker. Open an Americas Cardroom account to play some real poker. I think thats the main place to play if you are in the US these days (Carbon Poker is available, but I've heard sketchy **** about them so I wouldn't recommend). I dabble still here & there. Used to play seriously pre-Black Friday (RIP Full Tilt Poker) & even moved to Costa Rica for a year to continue playing, but its just not like it was in that 4-5 year period before Black Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
          STFU Muzzy
          you need to chill bro

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Play chips isn't reallllly poker. Open an Americas Cardroom account to play some real poker. I think thats the main place to play if you are in the US these days (Carbon Poker is available, but I've heard sketchy **** about them so I wouldn't recommend). I dabble still here & there. Used to play seriously pre-Black Friday (RIP Full Tilt Poker) & even moved to Costa Rica for a year to continue playing, but its just not like it was in that 4-5 year period before Black Friday.
            What's up with black Friday n poker
            Been mentioned twice now

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
              you need to chill bro
              Ignore it dude

Comment

Originally posted by Mc,Lovin View Post
                What's up with black Friday n poker
                Been mentioned twice now
                It's when they shut down online poker for most of the sites. Mainly the two biggest, Pokerstars and Full Tilt.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
                  It's when they shut down online poker for most of the sites. Mainly the two biggest, Pokerstars and Full Tilt.
                  Ah OK thanks

Comment

Poker is the schit. Now that I've moved back to NYC, been trying to find a good game to go to.

Comment

Working...
                    X