No announcement yet.

Recommend me a book...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by * Fiesty Wench
    Angels & Demons by Dan Brown was really good, IMO.
    although it involves religion to some extent, it was more about stopping this antimatter bomb. it was a fast-paced, suspense book and very unpredicatble. it was a very good read.
    I read The Da vinci code by dan brown and that was great. IMO he's not that good of a writer, in that he aint really got a flair for the language and uses cliches and **** in his writing style a lot, but he does tell a great story and keeps it suspenseful...so i'll probably like that...thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGrimeyLimey
      Yeah my mate recommended it to me and i thought it was gonna be a bit cheesy but it was really original and quite a moving story. I felt sad for Clare when Henry died and you're right, the daughter seeing him after he died was a nice touch.

Apparently they're gonna make it into a film so I'm looking forward to seeing that.
      i know, it just sucked that he KNEW he was going to die and there was nothing he could do. and that her family in the past had shot him.
      my heart went out to her.

i admit, i cried a bit. lol!

Comment

I read The Da vinci code by dan brown and that was great. IMO he's not that good of a writer, in that he aint really got a flair for the language and uses cliches and **** in his writing style a lot, but he does tell a great story and keeps it suspenseful...so i'll probably like that...thanks.
        IMO it is better than the DaVinci Code.
        it was a great story and VERY suspensful.

Comment

i admit, i cried a bit. lol!
          haha...me too

Comment

IMO it is better than the DaVinci Code.
            it was a great story and VERY suspensful.
            I'll definately like it then. Thanks I'll get that.

Comment

"YOU" By Ricky Roberts III He is a highschool friend of mine who wrote this book check it out.....it is a good some what of a self-help or motivational book.

Comment

Originally posted by RAESAAD
                "YOU" By Ricky Roberts III He is a highschool friend of mine who wrote this book check it out.....it is a good some what of a self-help or motivational book.
                I'm not usually interested in self help books as i think i am damn near perfect already...but truth be told I am lazy ****er so maybe a bit of motivational help would be good.

Comment

I'm not usually interested in self help books as i think i am damn near perfect already...but truth be told I am lazy ****er so maybe a bit of motivational help would be good.
                  LOL.....It is a paper back and only about 100 pages.It has alot of good **** in it.Just a suggestion everyone can always use a little uplifting in their life.

Comment

personally, i have a hard time getting thrugh self-help or motivational books. not that interested, except if it is user friendly/practical (not drawn out theories or explanations) and involves a parenting problem i am having like toilet training for toddlers or something.

Comment

personally, i have a hard time getting thrugh self-help or motivational books. not that interested, except if it is user friendly/practical (not drawn out theories or explanations) and involves a parenting problem i am having like toilet training for toddlers or something.
                      It is more of a life story than self help.

Comment

Working...
                      X