Best and Worst Moments of your Life???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    Damn Badzi that's some though **** dude
    It's hard beer, 27yrs old now and this happened 5yrs ago..

Everytime I see that guy who drove that car on the night I want to hurt him bad but I know my buddy wouldn't want that.

Lifes lessons I greatly improved as a human being after that tragedy, or atleast I feel I have for the better.

My friend was a great guy too, if I could turn back time I would, and take that seat in an instance so he could be here today.

Comment

Originally posted by BS BadBoy View Post
      It's hard beer, 27yrs old now and this happened 5yrs ago..

Everytime I see that guy who drove that car on the night I want to hurt him bad but I know my buddy wouldn't want that.

Lifes lessons I greatly improved as a human being after that tragedy, or atleast I feel I have for the better.

My friend was a great guy too, if I could turn back time I would, and take that seat in an instance so he could be here today.
      I'm sure your buddy is looking out for you man, things like that are what really make people become even better people and closer to God. I'm going to take a shot for you and your boy.

You have a reason to be here dude, God works in mysterious ways.

Comment

I'm sure your buddy is looking out for you man, things like that are what really make people become even better people and closer to God. I'm going to take a shot for you and your boy.

You have a reason to be here dude, God works in mysterious ways.
        Thanks man, got a lil cousin who turns 3 next month his father my uncle passed away when he was only 6 months old. Seeing him grow up and making sure I fill that void as a brother at the least makes my day worthwhile.

Comment

Originally posted by BS BadBoy View Post
          Thanks man, got a lil cousin who turns 3 next month his father my uncle passed away when he was only 6 months old. Seeing him grow up and making sure I fill that void as a brother at the least makes my day worthwhile.
          That's how you gotta look at it. That's life dude, we just have to roll with the punches.

You're a good dude Badzi

Comment

That's how you gotta look at it. That's life dude, we just have to roll with the punches.

You're a good dude Badzi
            And you Beer and you bro.

Comment

Working...
            X