Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bradley vs Marquez or Mayweather vs Alexander?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mayweather vs Alexander sucks balls. Only the Floyd c0ck suckers will find a way to put a positive spin on that fight.

Bradley vs JMM is legit, I would love to see it

Comment

When are people going to realize Arum has already stated several times that if Mayweather fights on the 14th, they will move and have a back up date.

I don't really want Mayweather-Alexander though. I mean, had Devon gotten another decent win over Brook, giving him 3 decent wins at 147, I would have been more for it since he had a title and all that.

I'd prefer the Peterson-Matthysse winner or Garcia if he obliterates Judah next week instead of Devon Alexander right now.

Comment

mayweather and alexander would SUCK. what an ugly fight that would be.

the only hope would be that floyd bodies alexander and stops him. otherwise it would just be devon running around and barking, while literally doing nothing but slapping. floyd would obviously land the cleaner punches, but the judges would just give it to him on principal.

there are boring fights, even when the skill level is high. this would be one of those fights. not doing much is not doing much. you can be highly skilled while still making the fight.

people who buy floyd mayweather ppv usually watch only a few boxing matches each year. i do not want devon alexander representing our sport.

that said, bradley and marquez won't sell. lots of "hardcore boxing fans" stream fights. i don't know if they're broke, or they don't care, but they don't drive ppv sales. the ones who buy ppv generally buy the fights. it's casual fans who drive the sales up.

floyd mayweather could do 500k+ fighting a man off of the street with zero promotion involved. just put out a week's worth of commercials and put a ppv out there for 70 dollars. 500,000 people would buy it. maybe more.

Comment

For the hundredth tiime, there is no way in hell floyd fights Devon next

Comment

If Floyd fights Henry the bum on that day arum will make his fight on hbo for free he won't go against Floyd

Comment

If Mayweather beats the Ghost on May 4th then fights Alexander in September. I will buy Bradley vs Marquez instead of the Mayweather fight. I dont care who GBP puts on the undercard. Alexander vs Mayweather is not a PPV main event.

Comment

Obvious answer is JMM/Bradley.
                I think it a moot point as I don't see Mayweather fighting in September. I agree with Arum that its just a ploy to secure that date so no one else (boxing promoters or UFC) will schedule something then.
                I believe if Mayweather fights again this year it will most likely be at the end of the year. I could also see him just waiting until next may to make the Canelo fight.

Comment

Mayweather vs alexander wouldnt sell 300k so showtime wont allow that! And odviously marquez-bradley is the fight to watch unless floyd decides to expose the ginger in his fav weekend of the year lol

Comment

The point of having a fight on sep14 is to put a top mexican fighter against somebody good, last time i checked floyd nd devon arent so bring on the ginger lmao

Comment

did i miss something? when did Alexander come into the picture?

Comment

Working...
                      X