No announcement yet.

Do u believe in the phantom punch???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
    I often think how great it would be to have Ali in this era of 24/7 shows and the like, Gold!

Have u read Ghosts of Manilla? Paints a much darker picture of Ali
    Check out some of Ali's wide world of sports interviews there are some gems in there.

Comment

A clean PULL-COUNTER RIGHT CROSS by Ali....and yes look at Liston's head snap to the right and his back muscles. That's a clean and well-timed right cross as Liston was lunging forward carried by his own momentum after the left jab.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prxnG...eature=related

Same thing that Mayweather pulled against Marquez and then ducking under Marquez's right cross...
      Last edited by fabie; 11-01-2010, 10:11 AM.

Comment

Its by a guy called Mark Kram, im not sure what else he has written but i thought this one was a good read, a bit different to alot of the Ali stuff
        Thanks, I was just concerned as these authors may have biases or adgendas. You can't just believe anything, but it's stuff to take on board.

Your thoughts on this?

Comment

All it takes is the right nerve to be caught in the glove, then presto. Mr. Spock knows all about this, even James Bond and some Kung fu movies.

And recently, that grazing punch that caught Banal which I really doubt because he was about to get up, then listened to some instructions ringside, then fell again. This was caught on TV.
          Last edited by ThunderWolf; 11-01-2010, 10:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
            Conspiracies always seem to intrigue people more than boring facts. Hey John were there any other fighters who could generate as much power(P4P) with arm punches as George Foreman?
            My name is John to so imma answer u aswell! Vitali Klitchko. He often throws sloppy arm punches that look weak but the guy can OBVIOUSLY crack hard!

Can u imagine if Foreman had the punch technique of a Tyson!?

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
              Check out some of Ali's wide world of sports interviews there are some gems in there.

Cheers man, id hit u up but im all out of Karma

Comment

My name is John to so imma answer u aswell! Vitali Klitchko. He often throws sloppy arm punches that look weak but the guy can OBVIOUSLY crack hard!

Can u imagine if Foreman had the punch technique of a Tyson!?
                If Foreman put his whole body into a punch hed have probably killed someone.

Comment

Originally posted by ubuntufighter View Post
                  Thanks, I was just concerned as these authors may have biases or adgendas. You can't just believe anything, but it's stuff to take on board.

Your thoughts on this?
                  Dosent have the feel of him having an agenda, just another way of looking at things i think. Id recommend giving it a try

U read any Tommy Hearns books?

Comment

Cheers man, id hit u up but im all out of Karma

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
                      If Foreman put his whole body into a punch hed have probably killed someone.
                      Im not joking around i think he might have actually been able to seperate a mans head from his body. For real.

Comment

Working...
                      X