Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Useless Thread™ - LAST PERSON TO POST WINS!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by badblood
    I was watching MH when I was your age.
    I can now see why you're into ****

Comment

• You have no idea what these eyes have seen.

Comment

• Originally posted by badblood
        You have no idea what these eyes have seen.
        I'm sure there has been some odd disgusting sexual experience with pancakes, spill the details

Comment

• It would be a book full of details.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Tony Blitz

Comment

• A few quick points to bring some reality back into this thread:

1. Blitz is a 15 year old kid and basically insignificant to anyone over 18.

2. The Drama that this 15 year old gangsta wannabe spoke of was started by him and badblood attacking Rogue for no reason and with no provocation.

3. I laugh at the way badblood started this **** and then tried to distance himself from it when pbds called him on it.

Here is the pm exchange we had:

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Santino
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by badblood
                Quote:
                Quote:

Rouge is not santino. I don't know where you are getting your bull**** info but rick can confirm we are not the same person.

To bad I deleeted that PM from pbds.

What did he say?
                Blitz said he got a pm from pbds too.

That he was 95% sure rouge was an alternate acoount.

(yeah better not "fall into my trap) Seriously badblood, grow a ****ing sack and either own up and admit you lied, or call bs and make your case.

4. If this 15 year old **** talking punk and 30 something guy whose greatest contribution is posting daily pictures of ****, consider themselves "fanciful" then they truly deserve each other.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony Blitz

Deepthroat or what. i got an erection straightaway, i may of just cummed myself

Comment

• Originally posted by Santino
                    A few quick points to bring some reality back into this thread:

1. Blitz is a 15 year old kid and basically insignificant to anyone over 18.

2. The Drama that this 15 year old gangsta wannabe spoke of was started by him and badblood attacking Rogue for no reason and with no provocation.

3. I laugh at the way badblood started this **** and then tried to distance himself from it when pbds called him on it.

Here is the pm exchange we had:

Quote:
                    Quote:
                    Quote:
                    Quote:

Rouge is not santino. I don't know where you are getting your bull**** info but rick can confirm we are not the same person.

To bad I deleeted that PM from pbds.

What did he say?
                    Blitz said he got a pm from pbds too.

That he was 95% sure rouge was an alternate acoount.

(yeah better not "fall into my trap) Seriously badblood, grow a ****ing sack and either own up and admit you lied, or call bs and make your case.

4. If this 15 year old **** talking punk and 30 something guy whose greatest contribution is posting daily pictures of ****, consider themselves "fanciful" then they truly deserve each other.

What exactly again are you trying to argue to me about? I told you already I said PBDS pm'd me and said he doesn't think it's a girl either not about beign you you ****ing moron. Wow what a tough guy, insulting someone's age? Just remember you're a dirty 40 year old who's life passed him by and you're insulting a 15 year old on the internet, ****ing pathetic man.

Comment

• Go find where we attacked Rogue, the only "attack" I posted was in this thread and said "Rogue is an alternate account." Wow, what a horrible attack I really am an e-thug!

Comment

Working...
                      X