No announcement yet.

Lawless Britain

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lawless Britain

when the **** did this knife culture start and prodominate ?!

latest stabbing :

"A 26-year-old was attacked at a bus stop in west Croydon after getting involved in a row with another man.

Detective Chief Inspector Cliff Lyons, who is leading the investigation, described the murder as "particularly tragic".

He said: "The victim's three year-old daughter was with him when he was attacked, though fortunately she wasn't physically injured.

"This man was stabbed in front of his daughter, and he died in front of her eyes.

"That is shocking and bad enough, but police have discovered that he was visiting his newborn son, born that very day."

London Road, where the incident occurred, is one of the busiest in the area and people must have seen something.

Officer leading murder investigation has said The attack took place shortly after 6.15pm on Thursday night outside a Lidl supermarket near West Croydon railway station.

A Metropolitan Police spokesman said several bystanders dialled 999 after finding the man lying on the ground.

The victim, who was black, was taken to Mayday Hospital where he was pronounced dead an hour later. He has not been named. "

The whole of the uk is in a **** state , pensioners dont dare go out at certain times of night and we have ****s roaming the streets terrorising people ,kids basically doing what they please

id love to slaughter the ****s and make it as painfull as possible , why should we have to put up with weak policing whilst neds run riot ?!!!

These animals are ruling the streets , i want a vigilante movement !! preferably better than the plot from the movie 'outlaws'

im pissed in more ways than one and need anger management , anyone else prepared to be angry as **** at knife possessing ******ed kids ?!!!!

London is a ****hole.

The end.

Comment

Originally posted by Excelsior View Post
      when the **** did this knife culture start and prodominate ?!

latest stabbing :

"A 26-year-old was attacked at a bus stop in west Croydon after getting involved in a row with another man.

Detective Chief Inspector Cliff Lyons, who is leading the investigation, described the murder as "particularly tragic".

He said: "The victim's three year-old daughter was with him when he was attacked, though fortunately she wasn't physically injured.

"This man was stabbed in front of his daughter, and he died in front of her eyes.

"That is shocking and bad enough, but police have discovered that he was visiting his newborn son, born that very day."

London Road, where the incident occurred, is one of the busiest in the area and people must have seen something.

Officer leading murder investigation has said The attack took place shortly after 6.15pm on Thursday night outside a Lidl supermarket near West Croydon railway station.

A Metropolitan Police spokesman said several bystanders dialled 999 after finding the man lying on the ground.

The victim, who was black, was taken to Mayday Hospital where he was pronounced dead an hour later. He has not been named. "

The whole of the uk is in a **** state , pensioners dont dare go out at certain times of night and we have ****s roaming the streets terrorising people ,kids basically doing what they please

id love to slaughter the ****s and make it as painfull as possible , why should we have to put up with weak policing whilst neds run riot ?!!!

These animals are ruling the streets , i want a vigilante movement !! preferably better than the plot from the movie 'outlaws'

im pissed in more ways than one and need anger management , anyone else prepared to be angry as **** at knife possessing ******ed kids ?!!!!
      I saw it coming 4 years ago and got the **** out before some little **** in **** clothes and cheap argos rings tried to do something he shouldn't towards me. I am no coward but I ain't getting knifed by some little spunk stain who thinks he can take what I work ****ing hard for.

Comment

30 people stabbed in 2008 in the UK.

Doesn't sound like much but it is actaully the highest it's been since the early nineties.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard Wagner View Post
          30 people stabbed in 2008 in the UK.

Doesn't sound like much but it is actaully the highest it's been since the early nineties.
          I meant 30 knife murders.

Comment

What happened to the days of a knuckle up in the car park, a handshake afterwards and the loser pays for the beers?

Comment

Originally posted by Roger Yomama View Post
              What happened to the days of a knuckle up in the car park, a handshake afterwards and the loser pays for the beers?
              The glory days. They're all ******* now.

Comment

Originally posted by Roger Yomama View Post
                Exactly ,all is needed is a one on one ,a straightener

Comment

Originally posted by OASIS_LAD View Post
                  The glory days. They're all ******* now.
                  Originally posted by Excelsior View Post
                  Exactly ,all is needed is a one on one ,a straightener
                  Yes and yes. There is nothing hard about a 6 on 1. Well, unless it's a night at one of those clubs I've been trying to drag Mrs Yomama to!

Comment

I saw a programme about kids who got locked up for stabbings.

They were all like, 'Mans get shanked ova a mobile phone.'

Fuck off you stupid little j.eggin. Get a job or an education and stop thinking the world is against you.

Stupid ****s.

Comment

Working...
                    X