No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    Lakers GM Magic Johnson says that out of the team's young core, they would like to build around Brandon Ingram. (Via SiriusXM Radio)
    Yeah and the sky is blue......tell us something we don't know.......

Comment

• https://sports.yahoo.com/sources-pau...191520531.html

Comment

• Brook Lopez doe?? was this a cap move? I hope we didn't give up on DAngelo too soon.....

Comment

• I was thinking the same thing Ric.

I know DLo a snitch but he looks talented. I liked our young core. If it's not making space for a star to add to the young bulls, I don't see the point in getting rid of DLo to draft Ball.

How is everyone else feeling about that trade?
          Last edited by F l i c k e r; 06-21-2017, 07:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ric-O Suave View Post
            Brook Lopez doe?? was this a cap move? I hope we didn't give up on DAngelo too soon.....
            It was a huge cap move.

Moz and Deng have the worst contacts in the league and everyone knows it. The fact that the Nets took it is amazing.

As for D'Lo, I mean, I think he's over valued by Laker fans. He's easily replaceable.

Comment

• The lakers should just take De'Aaron Fox or trade the pick for porzingis. I'm sure phil would give jeanie a family discount LOL

Comment

Brook Lopez doe?? was this a cap move? I hope we didn't give up on DAngelo too soon.....
                Cap move to sign a free agent in 2018 and to get an upgrade at C. Lopez is a top 10 center in the league. He's a big upgrade over Moz and getting Lopez gives Zubac another year to get better.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                  I was thinking the same thing Ric.

I know DLo a snitch but he looks talented. I liked our young core. If it's not making space for a star to add to the young bulls, I don't see the point in getting rid of DLo to draft Ball.

How is everyone else feeling about that trade?
                  Dumping Mozgov's contract was a huge plus. That was an awful and stupid signing by Kupchak and Buss.

It remains to be seen if trading Russell is a good move. The only way it's good is if they get George or another star. If not, the cap space means nothing and they lost young player who I think is going to be very good in this league.

I'm going to just it back and wait to see what happens before I say too much about it lol.

Comment

• I feel bad for Russell.

New York is cool to play for but damn... The Nets?

Sheeeeeeeeeeet.

Comment

I actually like the Lopez move. That's a huge upgrade at center over Mozgov and Lopez is a center who can actually hit three pointers. That will work well in Walton's system.

Now they just need to pick up a high level scorer to replace losing Russell.

Comment

Working...
                      X