Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Danny D the most complete male **** star ever?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
    So if you go to a movie starring Tom Cruise and Scarlett Johansson, you watch only Tom and not Scar0-Jo?

Whatever, I'm just messing with you.
    Well Tom cruise gets top billing and if he sucks in it then the movie sucks too.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
      Whats wrong with being astute and knowing who are the actors in the **** movies. I mean in major theater movies who are the big stars? The man. Well the same with ****, the man is the star. If the man is on top of his game in the **** movie then that movie is considered top notch.
      well you probably have to be a **** addict to look at it that way. **** movies vs an actual movie are completely different roles. i don't watch **** regularly but when i do, the dude's existence in the scene doesn't even register to me.

Comment

Never saw this guy before... not much of a dish IMO and his physique ain't all that.

Lovely big cock though, I'd love a suck on that. No ****.

Comment

What about stiff Euros like Rocco Siffredi? The man is a legend.

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
            well you probably have to be a **** addict to look at it that way. **** movies vs an actual movie are completely different roles. i don't watch **** regularly but when i do, the dude's existence in the scene doesn't even register to me.
            Bro and you are my bro. But Bro when i watch **** i concentrate on the dude fuking the chick as i pretend that is me doing the fuking.

I think it would be gay concentrating on the women while the guy pounds on her. I concentrate on the guy and pretend hes me and fuking the girl.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
              What about stiff Euros like Rocco Siffredi? The man is a legend.
              That dude fuking utterly destroyed Savanna Samson in a ****. He was viciously fuking her bringing her to tears and **** and spluged all in her face. She was a trooper about it though. It was definitely a legendary fuk session between them two.

Comment

Pierre woodman is the GOAT

2. Torbe

3. Ed powers

Comment

IDK, the all-time god of **** is Peter North hands down. He doesnt have anaconda size length like my man John Holmes but dude is still quite long but he does have beer can size girth. He shoots unbelievably huge ropes when he cums. He can fuk for days. Plus the man is quite good looking.

Peter North is the Michael Jordan of ****.
                  youre my hero bro

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
                    youre my hero bro
                    Just follow my lead young buck and I'll take you to the promise land.

Comment

Bro and you are my bro. But Bro when i watch **** i concentrate on the dude fuking the chick as i pretend that is me doing the fuking.

I think it would be gay concentrating on the women while the guy pounds on her. I concentrate on the guy and pretend hes me and fuking the girl.
                      You know, that makes sense haha.

That dude fuking utterly destroyed Savanna Samson in a ****. He was viciously fuking her bringing her to tears and **** and spluged all in her face. She was a trooper about it though. It was definitely a legendary fuk session between them two.

Just follow my lead young buck and I'll take you to the promise land.

Comment

Working...
                      X