No announcement yet.

Dutch Banker Shocking Revelations

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
    Was this pulled from infowars or David Ickes website? Cause if it was then it's totally legit.
    Nope... forbiddenknowledge.com so you know it's legit

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      That's even more legit than I expected it to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
        aaaand who made up usury????
        who controls the central banking system????

we all know who it is.....

i just made a thread just about them being all over the trump administration that was deleted recently....
        The thing with you, Sterling, is that you tend to blame all Jewish people for that. Which is like blaming every Mexican for the actions of the drug cartels.

From my own research it's only a specific, criminal subset of Jews who are responsible. And they're not even real Jews: the religion they practice appears to be devil worship not Judaism.

But interestingly they will still use anti-Semitism to their benefit. They bring it up whenever they want to shut down any criticism and prevent further investigation into their activities.

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
        Was this pulled from infowars or David Ickes website? Cause if it was then it's totally legit.
        Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        Normally when I make conspiracy theory threads I make sure to use one or more mainstream media sources. That way people don't just dismiss the information right off the bat.

I made an exception this time due to the content in the video. I'm aware that this leaves it's legitimacy open to question but I found it interesting enough to post anyway.

Comment

Here's a somewhat shorter video summarizing some of the main points, for those who don't have time to sit through all of the original video.

Comment

So when is his book out?

Comment

Working...
            X