Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some random German guy paid me $200 for my Vibram fivegingers shoes.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
    Don't say another goddamn word. Up until now, I've been polite. If you say anything else--word one--I will kill myself. And when my tainted spirit finds its destination, I will topple the master of that dark place. From my black throne, I will lash together a machine of bone and blood, and fueled by my hatred for you this fear engine will bore a hole between this world and that one. When it begins you will hear the sound of children screaming--as though from a great distance. A smoking orb of nothing will grow above your bed, and from it will emerge a thousand starving crows. As I slip through the widening maw in my new form, you will catch only a glimpse of my radiance before you are incinerated. Then, as tears of bubbling pitch stream down my face, my dark work will begin. I will open one of my six mouths, and I will sing the song that ends the Earth.
    What the hell are you talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by Trigger H:) View Post
      I've been in the scene since 2004. Don't tell me what to do.
      Since 2004 and your threads border on the LarryX idiocy level...smh

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
        Don't say another goddamn word. Up until now, I've been polite. If you say anything else--word one--I will kill myself. And when my tainted spirit finds its destination, I will topple the master of that dark place. From my black throne, I will lash together a machine of bone and blood, and fueled by my hatred for you this fear engine will bore a hole between this world and that one. When it begins you will hear the sound of children screaming--as though from a great distance. A smoking orb of nothing will grow above your bed, and from it will emerge a thousand starving crows. As I slip through the widening maw in my new form, you will catch only a glimpse of my radiance before you are incinerated. Then, as tears of bubbling pitch stream down my face, my dark work will begin. I will open one of my six mouths, and I will sing the song that ends the Earth.

I take it you don't like feet

the part about you opening one of your six mouths kinda scared me a little

Comment

Originally posted by Trigger H:) View Post
          This story is %100 true. I was walking my dog in the park and this came up to me and asked where I got my shoes because he's been looking for th all over the city but be couldn't find that perticular model. I told him that I brought them online and he offered me $200. I said hell yes because I pains $100 for them 3 years ago. Now I'm barefoot, happy, and 200 richer.
          Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

These were my shoes!
          Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
          I call BS unless you put up a pic of the 2 C's with a note next to them with today's date.....

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
            I call BS unless you put up a pic of the 2 C's with a note next to them with today's date.....
            This happened this morning so how can I post that pic now? Use your head.

Comment

common technique used in skullduggery.

this man will have a trained dog sniff that shoe, and follow you all through the city before robbing you.

Comment

Working...
              X