Collapse
No announcement yet.

BoxNation Goes Subscription Next Week!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BoxNation Goes Subscription Next Week!

On Decemeber 1st.

So you'll have to subscribe to watch Cotto-Margarito.

Funny I swear Warren and co said it was free until next year.

Anyone else remember this?

yeah i remember that, but Warren always was a lying **** so no surprise there.

I cant see him getting enough subscriptions to make this work tbh, but i am liking the channel. Obv it would be better if tehre was HD though. He doesnt have a high profile star to boost subscriptions for a big fight, i was surprised Khan went back to sky i thought Frank would've given him a deal. He better hope the Welsh and Scots get behind Cleverly and Burns. Hopefully it means more good fights though.

Anyone know if u can still view recorded stuff on the sky plus box if u dont have a subscription? Ive still got a couple of fights i havent watched yet. Mind u ill end up subscribing straight away anyway for Cotto Marg 2

Comment

So Virgin customers get ****ed in the ass again and miss out on the free period.

Comment

I thought it was announced as "later in the year" rather than next year. Maybe wrong though.

I'm not paying 10 quid a month for this especially as it is not in HD.

Comment

I thought it was free until the New Year as well... it's a shame as the stuff thats been "free" via sky has been good in terms of the fights they've had... In terms of production the channel is dross, Richard Keys appears p1ssed and confused, Bunce has more ego than Mayweather and won't let anyone get a word in and when someone else contributes like Richie Woodhall with a more sensible opinion Bunce ain't even listening he is instead gesturing to the producer. Also when you sky plus the fights in the wee hours it misses any part of the fight that runs over the time the alloted for the program.

Having said that, I don't have Sky and if they are to keep airing decent bouts it might be worth me subscribing for an online viewing contract as I'd only get Sky for football and boxing and I already go to most football matches I want to see anyway.

Comment

Found the announcement on Frank Warren's site on 22nd September:

"....The channel will initially be free-to-air, but will become a subscription channel before the end of the year and will be available at just £10 per month..... equivalent to less than the cost of a pint of beer per week."

Ah well, boxing guru has good streams and I have been told a very good stream for big fights which costs $2.

Comment

Boxnation's been good but im a scrounger so id rather wait for a fight to be uploaded onto the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud View Post
                Boxnation's been good but im a scrounger so id rather wait for a fight to be uploaded onto the internet.
                my internet is beyond ****, so ill be subscribing.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
                  Found the announcement on Frank Warren's site on 22nd September:

"....The channel will initially be free-to-air, but will become a subscription channel before the end of the year and will be available at just £10 per month..... equivalent to less than the cost of a pint of beer per week."

Ah well, boxing guru has good streams and I have been told a very good stream for big fights which costs $2.
                  Probably edited. Im almost certain Cotto-Margarito was supposed to be one of the fights we were getting for free.

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
                    Mind u ill end up subscribing straight away anyway for Cotto Marg 2
                    LOL me too

Comment

Working...
                    X