No announcement yet.

Canelo will lose by knock out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo will lose by knock out!

I'm saying it right now, his arrogance and high pride will lead to his downfall and it starts Saturday night when Sergey Kovalev puts him to sleep!

Originally posted by pacphobia View Post
    I'm saying it right now, his arrogance and high pride will lead to his downfall and it starts Saturday night when Sergey Kovalev puts him to sleep!
    That part right there. Is why many Mexicans can’t get behind Canela. As a people, we are prideful, but very humble and welcoming, whereas Canelo is not. Take Andy Ruiz for example....complete opposite to Canelo’s diva attitude. Now that’s a guy you can get behind of and he can represent all of Mexico for sure... and he is truly Loved by ALL Mexicans ...

I hope Punk a$$ Canelo gets knocked down a peg or two and really gets humbled because he needs it ... my two cents anyways ..

Comment

It is possible and thats what makes it a good fight, anything could happen in this and nothing would really surprise.

Comment

Exactly. Which is why it will be very impressive if he wins. He boxed circles around Jacobs and GGG, so definitely has the ability to box circles around Sergey.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddy Current View Post
          Exactly. Which is why it will be very impressive if he wins. He boxed circles around Jacobs and GGG, so definitely has the ability to box circles around Sergey.
          He did not box cirlcles around 3g but he did show a champions heart. Now I just can’t see him gettin past that long jab

Comment

I think kov wins. Nel o is due a loss

Comment

Nah bro you just wishing on his downfall that's all you a hater Canelo retires kovalev in 6

Comment

Originally posted by Eddy Current View Post
                Its gonna be a great fight

Comment

It’s understandable why various Pacboy trolls wishing this.. redemption seeking for what Marquez did to Pac.

Comment

Lots of haters this is why Canelo will win

Comment

Working...
                    X