Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vergil Ortiz Drops Antonio Orozco Three Times For KO in Sixth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We could possibly get two fight of the year candidates tomorrow with the Ortiz fight n franco-negrete 3.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
      I like this match-up. Orozco could get his career back on track with a victory.
      - -Wish in one hand and spit in the other.

What do you have?

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
        - -Wish in one hand and spit in the other.

What do you have?
        I don't expect him to win nor am I rooting for him, but given the hype that Ortiz Jr. has around him right now, it would be a win that could get Orozco back into the mix. It's not like the upset is impossible.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
          I don't expect him to win nor am I rooting for him, but given the hype that Ortiz Jr. has around him right now, it would be a win that could get Orozco back into the mix. It's not like the upset is impossible.
          - -Nothing wrong with being a fan of the underdog, so yeah, Andy Ruiz!

Comment

any of those prospects on the undercard worth following?

Comment

Anyone else having problems with buffering? On the YouTube stream...

Comment

wtf is this clown corner saying, telling him he look really good and did a great job lmfao he he los tthat round in a 10-8 type of lost

Comment

Impressive performance from Rincon, but Guevara showed up to get that check. He had no business in there

Comment

LMFAO THIS FOOL basically said, "this world needs more love and peace thats why i knoced this dude the **** out" lmfao.

Comment

why dont dazn employ that lady from fino boxing with the massive milkers.

Comment

Working...
                      X