Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 01-13-2020, 09:10 AM #31
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3047 Post(s)
DaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,582.26
Total Points: 112,885.32
Always defending Eddie Hearn like you're his lover - "red You love Eddie's cock in your mouth and arse - "red 

Lol I love how all the PBC boxers have to call themselves an ATG or a Hall of famer or baddest man on the planet or The Boogeyman or what ever. Usually when you are that good ppl will call you those things. Nobody is saying it about these PBC guys (apart from Pacman) so they just decide to say it themselves. Lololololololol.
DaNeutral. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2020, 09:13 AM #32
Latin From Manhattan

Quoted: 1234 Post(s)
CubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 71,420.25
Total Points: 73,848.17
victory is sweet , rigotard and proud!! - HUGH JASS Rigonation badge of honor! - dan_cov Have a beer to celebrate! - dan_cov Le ganamos! - Matty Ice We Finally Here, this is our moment!!! - Cubanborn87 
how Fredie Mercury would say...We are the champions..we are the champion...of the world.. - *ANGRY CUBAN* Voice of reason - P4P poster. ATG, NSB HoF. - damit305 Happy New Year CubanGuyNYC - TBear Thanks bro, Happy New Years! All the best for 2014. - dan_cov Great BoxingScene poster and top guy - a beer for my Cuban brethren! - PainfromUkraine 
true top notch poster - sugarsmosley intelligent poster, here's a sandwich to munch into - jas good lookin' out! - lefthook2daliva For the old drag queen. - Jalisciense909 Sour grapes, drag queen. - Jalisciense909 
Here you go man .. Always thought u represent us very well . I once referred to u as our " diplomatic ambassador " on here.  I think it suits u well !!!!! - Respect Power NSB Book of Wisdom - damit305 Happy Holidays! - MDPopescu No Message - stephenmc Cheers, brother! - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNBANNED View Post
Danny lost to Rich Abril and had razor close fights with Lamont and Judah..those could've gone either way honestly.

Wins over shot Morales and prime undefeated Matthyse are his best wins. Khan was never special although that was a decent win also.

Lost clearly to Thurman and Porter and ducked Crawford, Manny, and Floyd. Danny Garcia spends all of his time feasting on Redkach, Rod Saska, and Brandon Rios whose been retired for 2 years...complete joke of a career.

No HOF for me and its not close atm
Rich Abril? When did he fight that guy? Lol The Peterson win was good; but youíre right, it was very close. Zab was done by the time Danny fought him ó he lost to Malignaggi in his next bout, and fought a couple of journeymen after that. Morales isnít even worth mentioning. Eric was just a shell, and Garcia fought him twice. Khan was a nice win at the time, but as someone already said, everybody knocks him out. No shame in losing to Porter or Thurman, but they donít strike me as HOF-worthy fighters themselves. Throw in a gift versus Herrera, and Dannyís career doesnít look Canastota-bound.
CubanGuyNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2020, 09:26 AM #33
Latin From Manhattan

Quoted: 1234 Post(s)
CubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 71,420.25
Total Points: 73,848.17
victory is sweet , rigotard and proud!! - HUGH JASS Rigonation badge of honor! - dan_cov Have a beer to celebrate! - dan_cov Le ganamos! - Matty Ice We Finally Here, this is our moment!!! - Cubanborn87 
how Fredie Mercury would say...We are the champions..we are the champion...of the world.. - *ANGRY CUBAN* Voice of reason - P4P poster. ATG, NSB HoF. - damit305 Happy New Year CubanGuyNYC - TBear Thanks bro, Happy New Years! All the best for 2014. - dan_cov Great BoxingScene poster and top guy - a beer for my Cuban brethren! - PainfromUkraine 
true top notch poster - sugarsmosley intelligent poster, here's a sandwich to munch into - jas good lookin' out! - lefthook2daliva For the old drag queen. - Jalisciense909 Sour grapes, drag queen. - Jalisciense909 
Here you go man .. Always thought u represent us very well . I once referred to u as our " diplomatic ambassador " on here.  I think it suits u well !!!!! - Respect Power NSB Book of Wisdom - damit305 Happy Holidays! - MDPopescu No Message - stephenmc Cheers, brother! - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gypsy Queen View Post
I like Danny Garcia. Not elite, but world class. Only thing I never got is that when he was really building momentum, he started fighting guys way too low level for far too long. But he's someone he can give anybody a good fight. Maybe not HOF yet, but not far away.

He beat Mathysse where most thought he would lose. It doesn't matter that Mathysse didn't do much after that, at the time, he was feared and rated.

He beat Amir King Khan't, when Khan't was still very good and very fast. Khan't also gave Danny a beatdown for 2 and a half rounds and had him cut to bits, but Swift found the shot and didn't let him off the hook by chasing him around the ring the following round.

Also, very close losses to Thurman and Porter showed he can hang with the best type of guys in the division.
I underrated Danny for a long time. Heís just not a special-looking fighter, but he does a lot with what heís got ó and he has a potentially game-changing left hook. As you say, Garcia is very good, but not elite. Danny has some close wins versus good opposition, some wins versus shot fighters, at least one gift versus a nobody, and two losses versus top men. I consider him an overachiever with a very uneven resume.
CubanGuyNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2020, 09:53 AM #34
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4955 Post(s)
revelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 120,881.36
Total Points: 226,353.74
Bradley Tribe - LoadedWraps Easily one of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 One of the more knowledgable ones here - 1bad65 Love ur avatar pic - 7not8 "I didn't see the fight as I'm into the subscription model yet". Why comment then you fkn moron! - Boxing Goat 
because you're still an idiot - Boxing Goat I'm sure you have tons of these you delusional cunt - Fists_of_Fury 

Quote:
Originally Posted by famicommander View Post
Resume:
WBC, WBA, Ring, and lineal super lightweight champion (6-0 in world title fights in the division)
WBC welterweight champion (vacated), WBA welterweight champion (lost in a unification fight)

World champions beaten:
Nate Campbell (WBA/IBF/WBO 135)
Kendall Holt (WBO 140)
Erik Morales twice (WBC 122, 2X WBC 126, WBC/IBF 126, WBC 135)
Amir Khan (WBA/IBF 140)
Zab Judah (IBF 140, undisputed WBA/IBF/WBC/Ring/lineal 147, IBF 147)
Lucas Matthysse (WBA Regular 147)**
Mauricio Herrera (WBA Interim 140)**
Lamont Peterson (WBA/IBF 140, WBA Regular 147)
Paulie Malignaggi (IBF 140, WBA 147)
Robert Guerrero (2X IBF 126, IBF 130, WBA interim/WBO interim 135, WBC interim 147 )
Brandon Rios (WBA 135)

Guys who only won a fake belt are marked **

Losses:
Keith Thurman (WBC/WBA 147)
Shawn Porter (IBF 147, WBC 147)

That's a damn fine resume. I do think he'll get in based on that. Unified lineal champ in one division, world champ in another, a lot of solid wins
Yet, Crawford (by his OWN words) gets called #1 P4P for beating 'The Man That Beat The Man', Jeff Horn.

And NSB agrees because NSB doesn't care about resume.
revelated is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2020, 10:07 AM #35
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1816 Post(s)
alexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,543.29
Total Points: 39,941.82
Tim Lane replica medal for trainer of the decade - Mike D 

Danny has got one of the best resumes in the sport to be fair.
alexguiness is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2020, 10:36 AM #36
Interim Champion

Quoted: 366 Post(s)
UNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 14,566.31

Quote:
Originally Posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
Rich Abril? When did he fight that guy? Lol The Peterson win was good; but youíre right, it was very close. Zab was done by the time Danny fought him ó he lost to Malignaggi in his next bout, and fought a couple of journeymen after that. Morales isnít even worth mentioning. Eric was just a shell, and Garcia fought him twice. Khan was a nice win at the time, but as someone already said, everybody knocks him out. No shame in losing to Porter or Thurman, but they donít strike me as HOF-worthy fighters themselves. Throw in a gift versus Herrera, and Dannyís career doesnít look Canastota-bound.
Oops meant Mauricio Herrera

That was a loss. Clear loss.

Lamont was a loss and Judah couldve gone either way
UNBANNED is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2020, 11:14 AM #37
Interim Champion

UNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelated View Post
Yet, Crawford (by his OWN words) gets called #1 P4P for beating 'The Man That Beat The Man', Jeff Horn.

And NSB agrees because NSB doesn't care about resume.
No.

Crawford gets called #1 PFP because hes undefeated in his THIRD weight class after being lineal and unified at 140 and winning EVERY WW fight by KO/TKO.

Terrence doesnt have to call himself "Man Down". He let's his boxing do the talking.

And Terrence dominates his fights. The only fight he didnt 100% dominate was against Gamboa at 135 when he had the funky 8th round...although he KO/TKOd Gamboa in that very same round.

And Terrence has never ducked a fighter. All fighters seem to duck him. Pacman ducked him years ago and is still ducking him but he did just challenge TC on Twitter a few days ago..hopefully he backs it up (not betting on it).

Spence tried to f'ing kill himself by driving into a DITCH instead of fighting Terrence. Hell that's a crazy DUCK.

Thurman, Garcia want nothing to do with Crawford.

Porter looks like he MIGHT be interested - big maybe. I have my doubts still
Old 01-13-2020, 11:15 AM #38
Interim Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jab jab boom View Post
he never faced abril. Could've lost to Peterson and Herrera though. The Zab fight wasn't close. Zab won maybe 3 rounds tops. Who ducks pac and mayweather? Neither was ever a realistic option for him. He just didn't sweat them the way khan did.
Ya was Herrera not Abril. My bad XD

And theres no "might". That was like 9-3 or 8-4 for Herrera.

And Danny definitely sweated Terrence Crawford by choosing to fight Granados instead lmfao
Old 01-13-2020, 11:39 AM #39
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1892 Post(s)
eco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,574.39
Total Points: 53,346.40
Thx for the kind words.  Cheers. - Redd Foxx thanks bro - Sterling Archer Im not a nazi, u wacko.  Thats what u are, idiot. - HAMMER77777 

I think Fanny Gift Farceia is a bit delusional.
eco1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2020, 01:02 PM #40
Interim Champion

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
rckdees has a reputation beyond reputerckdees has a reputation beyond reputerckdees has a reputation beyond reputerckdees has a reputation beyond reputerckdees has a reputation beyond reputerckdees has a reputation beyond reputerckdees has a reputation beyond reputerckdees has a reputation beyond reputerckdees has a reputation beyond reputerckdees has a reputation beyond reputerckdees has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,417.83
Total Points: 12,501.06

I like Danny but heís not a hall of gamer yet. You get there by beating other hall of famers not just word champions thereís too many belts with too many paper champs
rckdees is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends