Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 01-02-2020, 02:15 PM #11
Contender

Quoted: 166 Post(s)
archiemoore1 has a reputation beyond reputearchiemoore1 has a reputation beyond reputearchiemoore1 has a reputation beyond reputearchiemoore1 has a reputation beyond reputearchiemoore1 has a reputation beyond reputearchiemoore1 has a reputation beyond reputearchiemoore1 has a reputation beyond reputearchiemoore1 has a reputation beyond reputearchiemoore1 has a reputation beyond reputearchiemoore1 has a reputation beyond reputearchiemoore1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,446.40
Total Points: 13,275.94

When u want to criticize munguia, 1st ask yourself this question. What would he do to YOU in a boxing ring? Think about it, then be a little more respectful. Remember he is only 22 years old! He has a long time to improve and also to get stronger. He is already a problem. What will he be in 2 more years under erik morales' tutelage? I'm eager to see how he develops
archiemoore1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2020, 11:42 AM #12
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 889 Post(s)
steeve steel has a reputation beyond reputesteeve steel has a reputation beyond reputesteeve steel has a reputation beyond reputesteeve steel has a reputation beyond reputesteeve steel has a reputation beyond reputesteeve steel has a reputation beyond reputesteeve steel has a reputation beyond reputesteeve steel has a reputation beyond reputesteeve steel has a reputation beyond reputesteeve steel has a reputation beyond reputesteeve steel has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,453.63
Total Points: 26,098.95

Quote:
Originally Posted by LADIV View Post
you're an inbecil..making fun of people with down syndrome weather he has it or not he has accomplished more than you would in your entire life
I'm not making fun of people with Down syndrome, I'm making fun of Munguia!

But your condition is even worse, for you suffer from a grave illness called "susceptibility"!
steeve steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2020, 11:44 AM #13
Undisputed Champion

steeve steel has a reputation beyond reputesteeve steel has a reputation beyond reputesteeve steel has a reputation beyond reputesteeve steel has a reputation beyond reputesteeve steel has a reputation beyond reputesteeve steel has a reputation beyond reputesteeve steel has a reputation beyond reputesteeve steel has a reputation beyond reputesteeve steel has a reputation beyond reputesteeve steel has a reputation beyond reputesteeve steel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDD1 View Post
If you're not a fan of him, how does categorising him as downsindrome help you in any way??? Serious question,,, how does this help you?
How does asking me "how it helps me" .. help you? (Wait! think about it first)
Old 01-04-2020, 11:50 AM #14
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by archiemoore1 View Post
When u want to criticize munguia, 1st ask yourself this question. What would he do to YOU in a boxing ring? Think about it, then be a little more respectful. Remember he is only 22 years old! He has a long time to improve and also to get stronger. He is already a problem. What will he be in 2 more years under erik morales' tutelage? I'm eager to see how he develops
This has to be one of the most irrelevant comment ever! And we are not short of them here... on this forum.

SO.. the doctor screws up the operation and you're asking me : how would you fare on the table? Jesus Facking christ buddy! Do you hear yourself when you speak?
Old 01-04-2020, 05:56 PM #15
Interim Champion

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
EDD1 has a reputation beyond reputeEDD1 has a reputation beyond reputeEDD1 has a reputation beyond reputeEDD1 has a reputation beyond reputeEDD1 has a reputation beyond reputeEDD1 has a reputation beyond reputeEDD1 has a reputation beyond reputeEDD1 has a reputation beyond reputeEDD1 has a reputation beyond reputeEDD1 has a reputation beyond reputeEDD1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,342.14
Total Points: 7,145.30

Quote:
Originally Posted by archiemoore1 View Post
Man I hear you,, these dudes are pathetic and you gotta feel for those who actually have to hang with em in real life and that's assuming they have friends,,, I've been on this site and its usually about one of two things:

1-They are stans for a particular fighter and when that cat loses they disappear...

2-They root based on race and those never go away

The year they began posting usually tells you which one it is
EDD1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends