Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 12-09-2019, 03:34 PM #61
The Truth Hurts

Quoted: 4935 Post(s)
sicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,874.67
Total Points: 117,020.25
good posts, here's a gift. - chiguy91 Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil No Message - CTC JOHNNY CHEERS! - anthonydavid11 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - chiguy91 

I support Boxing In General!

That being said, he disappointed a lot of people I'm sure so he is going to have to show some commitment to win them back. Next fight he will have to show so serious commitment to conditioning. I think a fight with Arreola back in California somewhere would be a good fight for him. Going to be a LONG TIME before we see him back in the ring after all that money he just made. He is going to enjoy that probably until middle 2020 I'm assuming. Really doesn't have to fight ever again if he invest all that money wisely.

He wasn't knocked out or even knocked down so he can for sure rebuild and work his way back up which has been done in the sport of boxing repeatedly. Fans are going to want to see him in better shape though!
sicko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 03:54 PM #62
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 20833 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,558.76
Total Points: 212,201.12
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigStomps View Post
Well how much money did Chavez make beating on you mudducks???
Chavez pretty much made millions off you slaves! 😆
So did Canelo. He made millions beating the shet out of Kirkland and schooling Jacob's... Lol
Remember that boy!
Why are you bringing up Chavez? .

Chavez couldn't even beat Frankie Randall. LMFAO. Chavez made most of his money beating fellow cab driv, excuse me, Mexican boxers. Yeah he beat some good black fighters. You expect him to he's a HOF fighter.

Lets be honest- He got a gift against Rocky Lockridge whitaker beat his ass and got the robbery of the century, one of the worst robberies in the history of the sport. Willie wise smacked him up too.

Now that is said, lets stay on topic.
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 04:14 PM #63
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 20833 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 212,201.12
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death_Adder View Post
You're in denial thinking Gayweather doesn't take it up the ass. When was the last time that fruit was with a woman he wasn't paying to be there?

Who was running from who? WTF are you talking about, Canelo been owning blacks like it was the 1800s

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Like Gayweather wasn't doping? Sit your black ass down idiot.
Floyd beat Canelo like he was his daddy. Canelo tested positive for PEDs. Canelo asked to be emeritus champ to avoid fighting Charlo. You can't change these facts no matter what you post.

You post tough but in real life you are just like Canelo. I bet every day you run scared through the black neighborhoods and then go to Beverly Hills to beat up old tourists from Florida and Europe.

ODH and Canelo are your 2 favorite fighters. One is a c-ck sucking, coke addicted cross dressing f-g and the other is a PED using sissy afraid of a "Charla sister".

Mikey got his ass beat by Spence. Canelo ran away from Charlo. ODH getting sued by some chick because she wouldn't stick an egg beater in his ass. Now you are claiming Ruiz took a dive for money because he got shut out like Canelo did against Floyd.

LMFAO! Hell of a 2019 for you.

Last edited by The Big Dunn; 12-09-2019 at 04:16 PM.
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 04:33 PM #64
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 901 Post(s)
JohnCastellanos has a reputation beyond reputeJohnCastellanos has a reputation beyond reputeJohnCastellanos has a reputation beyond reputeJohnCastellanos has a reputation beyond reputeJohnCastellanos has a reputation beyond reputeJohnCastellanos has a reputation beyond reputeJohnCastellanos has a reputation beyond reputeJohnCastellanos has a reputation beyond reputeJohnCastellanos has a reputation beyond reputeJohnCastellanos has a reputation beyond reputeJohnCastellanos has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 63,876.95

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
not in my eyes.. mikey choose the same game plan ruiz did. mikey wasnt pushing the pace at no point in the fight. mikey fought like he was winning by a wide margin lol. cut the crap out bro. call a spade a spade. i know you a mikey fan so you will never see it this way.
Mikey did the right thing in a wrong situation! Once he realized he was neutralized by Spence he did his best to make it the 12. Spence was scared to do his usual thing to so donít be so one sided. By wrong situation I mean he ffooked up by taking the fight
JohnCastellanos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 06:55 PM #65
Banned

Quoted: 5624 Post(s)
BigStomps is infamous around these partsBigStomps is infamous around these partsBigStomps is infamous around these partsBigStomps is infamous around these partsBigStomps is infamous around these partsBigStomps is infamous around these partsBigStomps is infamous around these partsBigStomps is infamous around these partsBigStomps is infamous around these partsBigStomps is infamous around these partsBigStomps is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 81,919.88

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
Why are you bringing up Chavez? .

Chavez couldn't even beat Frankie Randall. LMFAO. Chavez made most of his money beating fellow cab driv, excuse me, Mexican boxers. Yeah he beat some good black fighters. You expect him to he's a HOF fighter.

Lets be honest- He got a gift against Rocky Lockridge whitaker beat his ass and got the robbery of the century, one of the worst robberies in the history of the sport. Willie wise smacked him up too.

Now that is said, lets stay on topic.
I am on topic punk!
You wanna sit there and disrespect my people???
Well fucc you mudduck! You fuccing lame!
Even when Oscar lost to Hopkins and Floyd he was still making more money than both them mudducks. FACTS!
Both them mudducks worked for Oscar and called him MASTA,...
Believe that boy!
BigStomps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 07:31 PM #66
Banned

Quoted: 2070 Post(s)
Death_Adder is infamous around these partsDeath_Adder is infamous around these partsDeath_Adder is infamous around these partsDeath_Adder is infamous around these partsDeath_Adder is infamous around these partsDeath_Adder is infamous around these partsDeath_Adder is infamous around these partsDeath_Adder is infamous around these partsDeath_Adder is infamous around these partsDeath_Adder is infamous around these partsDeath_Adder is infamous around these parts
Bank: 19,933.42
Total Points: 22,478.09
I heard you got robbed by some black folk on the freeway off ramp trying to sell your roses. Here's another one for you amigo. - The Tribe No Message - Death_Adder 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
Floyd beat Canelo like he was his daddy. Canelo tested positive for PEDs. Canelo asked to be emeritus champ to avoid fighting Charlo. You can't change these facts no matter what you post.

You post tough but in real life you are just like Canelo. I bet every day you run scared through the black neighborhoods and then go to Beverly Hills to beat up old tourists from Florida and Europe.

ODH and Canelo are your 2 favorite fighters. One is a c-ck sucking, coke addicted cross dressing f-g and the other is a PED using sissy afraid of a "Charla sister".

Mikey got his ass beat by Spence. Canelo ran away from Charlo. ODH getting sued by some chick because she wouldn't stick an egg beater in his ass. Now you are claiming Ruiz took a dive for money because he got shut out like Canelo did against Floyd.

LMFAO! Hell of a 2019 for you.
Now I know you are delusional!! Canelo running from Charla? At first I thought you were kidding, but your dumb black ass is being serious! Canelo owns blacks like it was the 1800s. Charla is about as much of a threat to Canelo as Trayvon was to that bullet that killed that little thug.

Hell of a 2019 for you thugs too, coked up Whitaker was too high to properly cross a street and Spence got wiped out on the road. You thugs shouldn't be on the streets.
Death_Adder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 07:33 PM #67
Interim Champion

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
baroidi is a name known to allbaroidi is a name known to allbaroidi is a name known to allbaroidi is a name known to allbaroidi is a name known to allbaroidi is a name known to all
Bank: 1,566.55
Total Points: 18,456.55

nope, Mexico should strip whatever honours they bestowed upon him. Mexicans are known the world over as hard workers, and Ruiz made a mockery of his Mexican heritage and the sport of boxing. Buster Douglas 2.0
baroidi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 08:35 PM #68
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1379 Post(s)
TJ highway has a reputation beyond reputeTJ highway has a reputation beyond reputeTJ highway has a reputation beyond reputeTJ highway has a reputation beyond reputeTJ highway has a reputation beyond reputeTJ highway has a reputation beyond reputeTJ highway has a reputation beyond reputeTJ highway has a reputation beyond reputeTJ highway has a reputation beyond reputeTJ highway has a reputation beyond reputeTJ highway has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,453.63
Total Points: 29,135.88
your favorite - punchr great stuff - Santa_ Great posting! - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Yeah I do but after going Buster Douglas on us,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Burro!
TJ highway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 08:44 PM #69
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2762 Post(s)
Laligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,550.78
Total Points: 77,400.13
what an idiot - __________ Eddie the snake lol - __________ DAZN is shit and so is Eddie's US stable.  Taking over America baby LMAO - __________ Matchroom USA is sooo shit - __________ Eddie's US stable LOL - __________ 
Pretend it's Aj's dlck - ikigai 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - __________ Gay and Lesbian Pride - __________ Gay and Lesbian Pride - __________ Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- 

Am only concerned about that brother that the dad had to stake his life savings of $80k on Ruiz to win.
I hope he is alright and should be on suicide watch.
Laligalaliga is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends