Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 12-09-2019, 12:06 PM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3226 Post(s)
Boxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 113,557.04

I like Jermall...don't think his boxing skills are on the same level with the other top guys at 160...but he would have a solid puncher's chance against anyone around those weights I think...he is like a not as good punching version of Wilder imo.

I don't know how much he really wants to fight any other top guys at 160 though...Derevychenko would and has been a logical fight since they are both with the same teams, but there is/has been no real buzz or push for that fight from him/his team.

And the Andrade/GGG fights don't really sell that well, and are risky fights as far as Charlo possibly getting schooled or stopped...Canelo is a big payday, but he has been looking like a wrecking ball lately imo and I don't think Charlo really is looking for that one either right now.

He just seems content to me to stay at PBC and take these stay busy fights and just ride it out...I think his team is hoping to find a way to get him a big payday (hopefully Canelo for them) and cash him out, and really see what he's got...until then we will probably get more Hogan type fights.
Boxing_1013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 12:09 PM #12
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2340 Post(s)
Outwest Exp 355 has a reputation beyond reputeOutwest Exp 355 has a reputation beyond reputeOutwest Exp 355 has a reputation beyond reputeOutwest Exp 355 has a reputation beyond reputeOutwest Exp 355 has a reputation beyond reputeOutwest Exp 355 has a reputation beyond reputeOutwest Exp 355 has a reputation beyond reputeOutwest Exp 355 has a reputation beyond reputeOutwest Exp 355 has a reputation beyond reputeOutwest Exp 355 has a reputation beyond reputeOutwest Exp 355 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 24.09
Total Points: 30,049.32
I put you on ignore because you're floyd dlckrider you pu55y a55 biatch.  I don't want a grown man who idolises another man in my threads.  I'm going to be away for a few days so give this to your mom and tell her I said to think of me when she uses - apples 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
Charlo is an idiot.

Andrade signed with the network that has Canelo and GGG because he wanted them. Charlo stayed put because he didnít care if he fought those two.

Andrade signed to fight BJS. Charloís toughest test at 160 was Matt Korobov.

He needs to stfu about people hiding.
Has Andrade fought any of those guys you mentioned? Now I like the Charlos but I canít tell a lie. Jermall needs a big fight soon or Iím gonna have to start calling him Kid Charlo, the way his career has stalled like Kid Chocolates.
Outwest Exp 355 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 12:16 PM #13
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 9341 Post(s)
j.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 210,950,125.76
Total Points: 211,194,369.27
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder loma's D, hating boy - Ogecca MaMa take 1 for the team - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigStomps View Post
Well Eddie did say he was gonna offer Charlo a one fight deal to fight Andrade on DAZN. If Eddie offers Charlo more money than what Al Haymon offers Andrade to fight on Showtime or Fox then Charlo should sign to fight Andrade on DAZN right????
If he don't then would you say Charlo is ducking Andrade??
For starters show me this link where it says eddie would give Mall Boo Boo for a 1 fight deal.
j.razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 12:20 PM #14
Undisputed Champion

j.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond repute
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder loma's D, hating boy - Ogecca MaMa take 1 for the team - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
Charlo is an idiot.

Andrade signed with the network that has Canelo and GGG because he wanted them. Charlo stayed put because he didn’t care if he fought those two.

Andrade signed to fight BJS. Charlo’s toughest test at 160 was Matt Korobov.

He needs to stfu about people hiding.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Has Boo Boo fought either Nelo or pvssy-g? EXACTLY! Mall aint stupid like you stans are.

You ACTING like billy is something special too, why you think billy hoe inhaling for stamina & got caught? Cuz ya'll overrating billy hoe
Old 12-09-2019, 12:23 PM #15
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing Hero View Post
This Charlos believe that they are A side. They are not even B side. This use to be funny, now it's just sad.

Al Haymon has really ruined their careers. Smh
"....if he wanna fight, we gonna make the fight happen. You know what I mean? A side, B side, C side, I don’t give a ***** about none of that. We gonna make the fight happen. Demetrius Andrade wanna fight, he can get that work, too. He know how to get over here [to PBC, Showtime and FOX]. Just like he went over there to DAZN, he know how to get his ass back over here.” - Jermall Charlo

YOU over here typing like you playing computer games, boxing zero

Last edited by j.razor; 12-09-2019 at 12:25 PM.
Old 12-09-2019, 12:23 PM #16
Contender

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
patron will become famous soon enoughpatron will become famous soon enough
Bank: 1,264.17
Total Points: 9,705.64

This the same Charlo who was confronted by Andrade and Charlo's response was "im not a matchmaker bro."

GTFOH cub.
patron is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 12:26 PM #17
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankees7448 View Post
My favorite part is when he says Andrade can come over to fight on my network after complaining about Andrade hiding on another network. I bet he said that without the slightest hint of irony in his voice lol
Cuz he knows Boo Boo aint getting big fights over there
Old 12-09-2019, 12:27 PM #18
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clegg View Post
This guy had Eubank and Korobov on his network but insisted they fight each other so he could face a midget coming off of a loss. Can't remember Andrade or anybody else doing that, Lions Only Promotions at work
You acting like korobov/eubank are better than Nelo or Boo Boo
Old 12-09-2019, 12:29 PM #19
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thraxox View Post
The Charlo has an IQ of the amount of rounds he won vs Korobov
8 rounds of I.Q. is better than your ZERO rounds of I.Q.
Old 12-09-2019, 12:30 PM #20
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death_Adder View Post
The Charla sisters are a joke. Their resumes combined are worse than Crawford's.
Where's Nelo

Share This With Friends