Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 12-01-2019, 06:58 AM #71
SQUAD UP!

Quoted: 8692 Post(s)
1hourRun has a reputation beyond repute1hourRun has a reputation beyond repute1hourRun has a reputation beyond repute1hourRun has a reputation beyond repute1hourRun has a reputation beyond repute1hourRun has a reputation beyond repute1hourRun has a reputation beyond repute1hourRun has a reputation beyond repute1hourRun has a reputation beyond repute1hourRun has a reputation beyond repute1hourRun has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,774.59
Total Points: 108,485.85
Gif G - BoxingFan85 Stay keepin' it 1hunnit mah nigga. - .:: JSFD26 ::. Spence is that truth - Santa_ P4P Gifmaker - -KULT- SHOWTIME!!! - -KULT- 
... :) - MDPopescu You silly boy go mother give this she like very much whole family prostitute - !!!111 For supporting lower weight fights. Cheers!!!!!! - SLICK TURD Look it's Deontay Wilders c0ck. - "red You are a little pu55y who needs to stop sucking Deontay's c0ck. Grow up you wimp LMAO!!! - "red 
Stop trolling TROLL!!!!!! - "red Pretend it's your dream boyfriend Deontay Wilder. You closet homosexual. You're in love with Deontay lmao. - "red Get off Deontay's dick and ride this one - %100 Deontay Wilder dick rider - %100 Windmill Wilder's biggest fan - %100 
love from DW - %100 More dick for you - %100 UNIFICATION 2018 - One Champion, One Face, One Name. - Deontay Wilder Come out and face me like a man instead of lurking like a little bitch. - denium Cheers, 42-0 AND STILL - Champ Wilder 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Turd Best Ever World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Turd Best Ever World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Turd Best Ever World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Turd Best Ever World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Turd Best Ever 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Turd Best Ever World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Turd Best Ever World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Turd Best Ever World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Turd Best Ever World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Turd Best Ever 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Turd Best Ever World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Turd Best Ever World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Turd Best Ever World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Turd Best Ever World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Outworn 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
Nice detail, man, I'd missed that at the time.
I was expecting some complications given the problems that orthodox boxers have with long range southpaws. I assumed that Tete would use his footwork to outbox Casimero from long distance, I was wrong.

Not disappointed however, a good shake up for the Bantamweight division, happy to see someone come way down from flyweight and have success way up north, Inoue and Casimero have this in common and should make for a interesting dialog.
1hourRun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2019, 07:25 AM #72
Laughter for the people!

Quoted: 4505 Post(s)
Citizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,169,051.76
Total Points: 2,206,743.33
No Message - MDPopescu giving gifts to legends - sugarsmosley to wipe the tears when bhop beats kovalev - jas knows his boxing - jas a good poster - jas 
Congrats on the newborn! - -KULT- Happy Father's Day, and congrats! :D - DionysusX Congrats! - MDPopescu Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers bro - Chollo Vista 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - 1hourRun 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1hourRun View Post
I was expecting some complications given the problems that orthodox boxers have with long range southpaws. I assumed that Tete would use his footwork to outbox Casimero from long distance, I was wrong.

Not disappointed however, a good shake up for the Bantamweight division, happy to see someone come way down from flyweight and have success way up north, Inoue and Casimero have this in common and should make for a interesting dialog.
It has been a fantastic month at Bantam. If Nery hadn't fkd up again you would have had every single TBRB top 8 Bantam facing another top 8 Bantam in the same calender month which has to be some kinda record. Even with Nery's snafu it's still one of the best single division months I can recall so it ain't surprising there's been a bit of a shake up.

Like you say, though, real happy for Casimero and now there's plenty of great matches to be made, dude can't fail to entertain.... Tete and Donaire are still absolutely in the mix, I'd really like to see John in there with Oubaali or Rodriguez and of course if Nery really is moving up (and he damn well should be) the must see fight at 118 now has to be Casimero vs Naoya.

Last edited by Citizen Koba; 12-01-2019 at 08:38 AM.
Citizen Koba is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2019, 07:44 AM #73
SQUAD UP!

1hourRun has a reputation beyond repute1hourRun has a reputation beyond repute1hourRun has a reputation beyond repute1hourRun has a reputation beyond repute1hourRun has a reputation beyond repute1hourRun has a reputation beyond repute1hourRun has a reputation beyond repute1hourRun has a reputation beyond repute1hourRun has a reputation beyond repute1hourRun has a reputation beyond repute1hourRun has a reputation beyond repute
Gif G - BoxingFan85 Stay keepin' it 1hunnit mah nigga. - .:: JSFD26 ::. Spence is that truth - Santa_ P4P Gifmaker - -KULT- SHOWTIME!!! - -KULT- 
... :) - MDPopescu You silly boy go mother give this she like very much whole family prostitute - !!!111 For supporting lower weight fights. Cheers!!!!!! - SLICK TURD Look it's Deontay Wilders c0ck. - "red You are a little pu55y who needs to stop sucking Deontay's c0ck. Grow up you wimp LMAO!!! - "red 
Stop trolling TROLL!!!!!! - "red Pretend it's your dream boyfriend Deontay Wilder. You closet homosexual. You're in love with Deontay lmao. - "red Get off Deontay's dick and ride this one - %100 Deontay Wilder dick rider - %100 Windmill Wilder's biggest fan - %100 
love from DW - %100 More dick for you - %100 UNIFICATION 2018 - One Champion, One Face, One Name. - Deontay Wilder Come out and face me like a man instead of lurking like a little bitch. - denium Cheers, 42-0 AND STILL - Champ Wilder 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Turd Best Ever World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Turd Best Ever World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Turd Best Ever World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Turd Best Ever World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Outworn 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
It has been a fantastic month at Bantam. If Nery hadn't fkd up again you would have had every single TBRB facing another top 8 Bantam in the same calender month which has to be some kinda record. Even with Nery's snafu it's still one of the best single division months I can recall so it ain't surprising there's been a bit of a shake up.

Like you say, though, real happy for Casimero and now there's plenty of great matches to be made, dude can't fail to entertain.... Tete and Donaire are still absolutely in the mix, I'd really like to see John in there with Oubaali or Rodriguez and of course if Nery really is moving up (and he damn well should be) the must see fight at 118 now has to be Casimero vs Naoya.
I failed to notice, mind-blown
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

I'm in intrigued by what becomes of both Tete and Donaire, I doubt they fight, for what? Tete is not drawing in the UK, that arena last night was empty. And lol, I just remembered Ryan Burnett getting his cheeks busted by Nonito!
-- what a crazy division.
Old 12-01-2019, 08:09 AM #74
Amateur

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
dx_misled is on a distinguished road
Bank: 1,439.20
Total Points: 9,687.83

Anybody have a GIF of Casimero finishing a Japanese guy with a shoryuken?

I think it was this year, but they fought in the Philippines not in japan.
dx_misled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2019, 08:28 AM #75
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7071 Post(s)
MDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,995,416.62
Total Points: 3,012,147.64
Thanks for the drink and I always buy a beer back ..respect - Steve plunger Good luck with your picks! - 1hourRun Cheers mate! - kafkod Great posts, sir - anthonydavid11 Keep up the good fight - -KULT- 
Cheers - Nomadic Cause pizza is great, I just had one - Mighty_Windir No Message - Dean_Razorback Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Cheers! - kafkod 
Cheers, bud - Pain~Lucy Have a beer! - CLUBBER! Great poster - Chrismart thanks for the points - Dean_Razorback Thx bro... - jaded 
Thanks! Cheers! - GhostofDempsey Cheers! - GhostofDempsey Sláinte .. Good health :) - kafkod Cheers. No thanks but cheers. Haha - Tony Trick-Pony Thx - jaded 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - MDPopescu Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Weltschmerz Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - jas Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Turd Best Ever Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Turd Best Ever 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1hourRun View Post
John Riel was ready to Tete, you don't land on Zolani with such precision. Casimero has been underrated.

Both champion and challenger were attempting to establish lead foot dominance, Casimero is very experience and has been known to get rough if thats what it takes to win. I noticed that as Zolani Tete would try to place his lead foot on the outside, Casimero would discourage that by stepping on Tete ; a veteran tactic.

If you study the film just before the knockdown, John Riel tapped Tete's foot with his own, like warning him and that distracted Tete for just long enough for Casimero to place his foot on the outside and get behind Zolani's right arm and provided full range to unload.

A rematch would likely play out the same.
... of course I've watched their feet...

... This is how it looked when Casimero first punched him to the body...

MDPopescu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2019, 08:47 AM #76
SQUAD UP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dx_misled View Post
Anybody have a GIF of Casimero finishing a Japanese guy with a shoryuken?

I think it was this year, but they fought in the Philippines not in japan.

Casimero is moving up the ladder toward the final boss nicely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MDPopescu View Post
... of course I've watched their feet...

... This is how it looked when Casimero first punched him to the body...

Who would of thought that John Riel Casimero would of schooled Zolani Tete!
Old 12-01-2019, 08:54 AM #77
Contender

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
HumanBag is a jewel in the roughHumanBag is a jewel in the roughHumanBag is a jewel in the roughHumanBag is a jewel in the rough
Bank: 1,276.84
Total Points: 10,027.68

Quote:
Originally Posted by chico malo ali View Post
cayate pendejo!get off them nuts!they dont like you!
Bitter much? Hahaha
HumanBag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2019, 09:30 AM #78
Amateur

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
geeksified is on a distinguished road
Bank: 1,015.08
Total Points: 6,094.03

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danieltapia View Post
Wonder if Moruti Mthalane watched this title bout because he had stopped both these fighters.
He took that Mthalane fight on a few weeks notice coz he was looking for a fight to earn some money. But turned out Capetown is a very high altitude location with a steamy and thin atmosphere where Mthalane is used to. They were banging shots until Casimero couldn't handle the air anymore. He was caught with some big shots but he handled more shots heavier than those in the past. He wasn't hurt, he just suddenly quit due to thin air. He couldn't easily breathe.
geeksified is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2019, 12:34 PM #79
Up and Comer

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Airtioteclint is on a distinguished road
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 3,453.69

Damn, that Shoryuken just made me a fan.
Airtioteclint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2019, 03:12 PM #80
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2070 Post(s)
JakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,558.76
Total Points: 55,605.85

Always felt like Tete was a hype job.
JakeTheBoxer is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends