Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Have A Feeling That All Of The Major News Networks Will Work To Get Trump Reelected

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Have A Feeling That All Of The Major News Networks Will Work To Get Trump Reelected

These networks havent seen better ratings since Trump. In the age of the internet and declining TV viewership, I think the corporate heads know its in their interest to keep Trump around. Come circa 2020, I have a feeling that these networks will subtlety highlight his accomplishments and reasons of why he should stay on for another 4 years. And once he is reelected they will go back to slamming him full force.

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
    These networks havent seen better ratings since Trump. In the age of the internet and declining TV viewership, I think the corporate heads know its in their interest to keep Trump around. Come circa 2020, I have a feeling that these networks will subtlety highlight his accomplishments and reasons of why he should stay on for another 4 years. And once he is reelected they will go back to slamming him full force.
    Why?

They are doing pretty good at electing him by bashing him 24/7
    They shouldnt change

Comment

Trump will get re-elected without help from the media. The Medias disgust towards him will encourage more people to vote for him

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
        Why?

They are doing pretty good at electing him by bashing him 24/7
        They shouldnt change
        its what got trump elected imo.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
          its what got trump elected imo.
          Yup.

Trump even bragged about how they covered him so much because of the ratings that he got tens of millions of dollars free airtime.

Remember, his campaign only spent about half what Hillary did, and yet Trump won fairly easily.

That's one way he saved a ton of campaign dollars.

Comment

Yeah ok.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              Yup.

Trump even bragged about how they covered him so much because of the ratings that he got tens of millions of dollars free airtime.

Remember, his campaign only spent about half what Hillary did, and yet Trump won fairly easily.

That's one way he saved a ton of campaign dollars.
              Exactly.

Hate does wonders.

Comment

Working...
              X