No announcement yet.

"Dude" films man trying to break into his apartment - HILARIOUS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Dude" films man trying to break into his apartment - HILARIOUS

hahahahahahaha "dude my door's F'd up so I was trying to have another door to do it on"! Yeah - I was just practicing on your lock!

Bobby Deez trying to break into Larry's crib!

Comment

Hahah I love how you hear the repeated slaps across his bald head. "dude"! "DUDE"!

Comment

Fake.

The guy on the floor is struggling not to laugh and everytime he supposedly hit him he turns the camera away so you can't see.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          Fake.

The guy on the floor is struggling not to laugh and everytime he supposedly hit him he turns the camera away so you can't see.
          hahah damn had me laughing my ass off. :/ IDK doe??

Comment

It seems too random "in the moment" to be fake.

Comment

Originally posted by ESAU View Post
              It seems too random "in the moment" to be fake.
              How so?

If someone is breaking into your home you don't film through the spy hole. Then the guy seems to be struggling to keep a a serious face, you never see him hit him and he doesn't even have a red mark from supposedly getting hit. Then the excuse is just ridiculous.

Looks like a fake set up to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                Fake.

It seems that way and that boy's face should be red from those slaps.

Comment

Super fake...

That "DUDE stop!" and trying not to laugh at 1:30 is cringe acting...

Comment

the worst thieves ever are the punk thieves. the one that starts making up all sorts of lies when caught.

just man up to it. either start attacking the camera man or just start walking away. there's no point in trying to explain yourself.

Comment

Working...
                    X